Colorado Emissions

Discussion in 'Smog tech and emissions tech' started by FreeJack, Dec 31, 2007.

Colorado Emissions

Discussion in 'Smog tech and emissions tech' started by FreeJack, Dec 31, 2007.

1. FreeJack

FreeJack New Member

0   0   0

Greetings!

I have just moved from Florida to Colorado with my TurboBuick! Now I need to pass the Colorado Emissions! Right now I need to put a CAT back on. When I bought this car in Florida there wasn't one installed. I have a 3 inch ATR downpipe in it so I will need a 3 inch to 4 bolt flange CAT. Anyone have a good source????

NOW.... What things do I have to look at and adjust to get my car to pass the emissions? I have Turbo Link so I can look at all my setting to see where they are.

Any suggestion are appeciated!
  2. XLR8

XLR8 Lost at Altitude

0   0   0

I'm not sure where to get a cat, but I have always passed the test with just a good running car. Fresh oil change, new GM O2 sensor, new plugs and a clean air filter. I think I set the FP to about 38# line-off using an older chip burned for 100 octane by Jim Testa.

Good luck and welcome to Colorado.
  3. FreeJack

FreeJack New Member

0   0   0

My car is pretty much stock. The only chnages are a ATR downpipe. Accufab fuel pressure regulator, mototron 60# injectors, a chip, and a Kenny Bell cold air intake. Other than that all stock.

Once I get the CAT on it (getting mine from Cotton's Performance) I'll fire up TuboLink and see where the settings are at.

Also.... Thanks for the welcome! Nice area!!!!!