Had a few conversations with a well respected member and friend and decided to share some of “my” secret info. I decided not to take this to the grave with me and share a few things, since I have no intentions of setting any records, and do not race the car . . . . . The project started as part of a “what is missing on a HA” question which prompted the search for a turbo that could flow the required mass air for the operating parameters I had set; The turbo had to be able to provide the flow, but do it with a 2800-3000 stall, and be in the max efficiency island, in the stock location. Since HA’s get no respect anyway, I wanted to keep it that way with a 100% stock appearing set-up. Why 2800? Knew you’d ask. . . . . I was tired of messing with the converter and wanted to keep the current converter after having it re-stalled (Pats 10” LU). The converter worked ok for the TA33, and this way the turbo could be swapped without converter issues. The 2800 would also be more efficient and I have seen about 9-10% slip on the big end. Starting around 2002, it took 4 years of searching and map comparisons . . . and this is what I came up with in 2006 . . . . . it took another year to find someone willing to build it for me, and took delivery early 2007. I can tell you that this turbo wasn’t cheap. I had it custom build about 3 years ago, based on lots of research and numerous calculations. Some may say it is in-efficient, and that is a true statement to some extent. At low boost it is actually very efficient . . . . . . . Remember this was a research/learning process and if there is a mistake made along the way, so be it. It was about breaking new ground on a HA set-up. Combo? Knew you would ask . . . it is a T350 wheel with a 62mm BW extended tip wheel. (I call it a TA6252 ) The turbo still has the correct seals but I think it needs to be rebuild. I had witnessed the T350 (GT6152) go 124-126 MPH with a 206/214 FT cam in a local friend's car yeeeeeears go . . . . so that verified a lot for me. There are no time slips with this turbo because I have a few things to straighten out . . . . but . . . it should work fine for my goal. The motor pulls clean to 6100 rpm (unintentionally ) with a 206/210 HR (135 lbs on the seat) . . . . . the first time I swapped this turbo with the TA33 (around 2008), boost spiked from previous setting of 18 to 27 on the PL. It would have been ok, but the Walbro pump was failing and you can imagine the rest . . . . The first picture is the comparison between the stock and 60 trim (Ta33) wheel The second is the 60 trim wheel and the BWET 62 mm, and the wheel in the housing . . . . Enjoy and hope this helps someone . . .