Discussion in 'South Eastern Area' started by slider252, Jan 5, 2005.
no more direct scan help for you
Oh, and BTW.... 38!!
KH440 I HAVE YOUR BUMPER SUPPORT AND WILL BRING IT UP ON SATURDAY, I WILL BE IN THE PEWTER ZR-2. THANKS, BEN
Thanks Ben ,I will most likely have the blue Trailblazer, I'll be easy spot: I'll be the one with a 1" gash in my forehead, stitches may or may not be out by then....
OUCH! WHAT HAPPENED? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HAD A BAD DAY!
Kind of a freak accident at the shop: basically tripped over my own feet and went head first into the first aid cabinet (oh the irony) Doctors said the stitches hopefully come out by Friday, now if only the headaches and blurred vision will go away...........
guys, maybe we should wait til next week
Or at the very least push it up to about 4 or 5:00. Probably be easier to get tables as well.
Weather should done Friday so Sat should still be ok. If we want a time change lets decide so I can have time to let my sitter know if she's available.
STEVE YOUR BOX IS FULL, I'LL RUN THOSE STRUTS TO MIKE FOR YOU. SEE YOU ON SAT I'LL BE DRIVING MY PROCHARGED S-10, W/ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT AND LIFT KIT!!!
Im working til 6pm on Saturday, so my vote would be no for changing the time. Looks like rain and sleet for this Saturday at the moment, up to you all if you want to venture out in that or reschedule.
Please post if it's moved til next weekend.I now have tickets to the heels vs. miami game----i don't care about no snow-----please post here if there is any new dates---thanks.
It's not looking good right now. My vote would be try again either Sunday or next weekend. Ben if you still want to get our deal done drop me an e-mail (email@example.com) and we can try to coordinate something.
My sitter is coming at 4:30 so if we need to we can schedule earlier or I can call her and shoot for next week. I haven't been watching the weather so I will check it out and see.
Thinking with the weather being sketchy this weekend, would be better to shoot for next weekend, may have a better turn out. How many vote for reschedule and how many say the hell with it, i can drive in anything?
how about feb. 12th??
I HAVE ABOUT 70 MILES TO DRIVE, WOULD NOT WANT TO DO THAT IN THE ELEMENTS EVEN W/ 4WD.
I third that. I'm unable to make it this weekend, will be in Ohio next weekend, but am free after that. May even have a car together to bring by then.
As long as ghall can make it I'm there. Maybe even TurboIndian and V6Beast could bring their street cars... LOL
No problem with the 12th here, although reminder to those with significant others, that is Valentine's day weekend (technically its V Day on Monday), will your women let you boys out on Vday weekend?
Separate names with a comma.