1" front drop springs/spindles

Roc87

11 Second V6
When I bought my GN it had a belltech 2" spindle drop with lowering spings in the back. I bought GTA rims for it and with the "rears" on the front, any bump in the road the tires would rub in the inner fenders, so I traded a local guy for stock spindles and spings. I now have 6 "front" rims, 4 with 245/50/16 bfgs and 2 with 275/55/16 M&H DRs. I don't want a full lowering kit, but most places I've found that has a 1" drop in the front is in a set of 4 springs. I just want the front lower by 1", leaving the rear alone as the M&H DRs fit great at the current height. Where could I get just front springs or spindles for a 1" drop??

MOOG 5608, 5658, or 5660 will give you a 1" drop after they settle and I listed them from lightest to heaviest. All are heavier than stock so the closest to stock would be the 5608. If you want additional lowering you can put a taller ball joint in the bottom and get another 1/2 to 1" lower.

Thanks Charlief1!!! Really appreciate it, gonna order the 5608's and see what it looks like, then may do the longer ball joints