10/12/06 Thursday Irwindale Drags ?

nordy racer said:
Glad you made it back to Cali DAD...

I'm going to have to take some photos of Bob's face after his ride in his BEAST...
That would be a sight! I just hope his heart is in better shape than the rest of him. Since he doesn't have a licence. His plan is to make half passe's, Meanwhile he's been driving it around long beach trying to get used to the car. He's all pumped for Thursday. Bob definitely has some maturity issues. Since we last ran it I've been thrashing on it going through the brakes,trans,convertor & air shifter. It's a full time job trying to keep ahead of something with that much H.P. & keeping it safe. Your daddy Lou

turbolou said:
That would be a sight! I just hope his heart is in better shape than the rest of him. Since he doesn't have a licence. His plan is to make half passe's, Meanwhile he's been driving it around long beach trying to get used to the car. He's all pumped for Thursday. Bob definitely has some maturity issues Your daddy Lou

Lou, what do you think that thing would run with more tire and boost? What is the current best?

turbolou said:
Meanwhile he's been driving it around long beach trying to get used to the car. He's all pumped for Thursday. Bob definitely has some maturity issues. Your daddy Lou

Yea, i saw him driving that BEAST down PCH at 5pm today :p ..

Like he's going to do half pass, RIGHT :D ..

Chevota said:
Lou, what do you think that thing would run with more tire and boost? What is the current best?

that car should be LOW LOW 8's in the 1/4.. i even see 7's :biggrin: from that BEAST in the future...

nordy racer said:
that car should be LOW LOW 8's in the 1/4.. i even see 7's :biggrin: from that BEAST in the future...

The only BEAST you need to worry about is me in your rear view mirror!!! ;)

Chevota said:
The car should be good for low 5's @136 in the 1/8 & low 8's @ 170 in the 1/4 eventually. with that engine. The other engine ready to go in as soon as the present is worn out . Is a 377 cu.in with about 1,700 H.P. should go well into the 7's in the 1/4 the big question is the chassis capable & the local tracks good enough to hold that amount of power. Bob tends to be a little over the top with everything I can guarantee you It won't be me behind the wheel going that fast. even my stupidity has its limits. Maybe someone with brain damage like underboost would be a good candidate.

Underboost said:
The only BEAST you need to worry about is me in your rear view mirror!!! ;)

:p .. yep you will be in the rear view mirror due to you having to stop to pick up that stock lower end of your motor of the ground (lol)..

hope you hit 6's tonight Brent :) .. see ya there..

Chevota said:
you tried what at the track? To fight? If you think I'm going to waste my time acknowledging you while racing your sadly mistaken. If I "don't belong" posting on this forum then the same goes for you at the dragstrip. You stick out like a sore thumb....If a fight is what you want then that is not a problem. Say when. :rolleyes:

Never said i wanted a fight but you keep bringing it up and making threats, my guess is your probably want one, as i mentioned before, make your move though guy, I hope you have good medical insurance, I do. ;)

wiked

Chevota, you talk alot of BS here, but were like a lil boy at the track when approached. BTW, Kevin would knock the **** out of you, so maybe you should quiet down.

smokin'6 said:
Chevota, you talk alot of BS here, but were like a lil boy at the track when approached. BTW, Kevin would knock the **** out of you, so maybe you should quiet down.

right.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nordy racer said:
:p .. yep you will be in the rear view mirror due to you having to stop to pick up that stock lower end of your motor of the ground (lol)..

hope you hit 6's tonight Brent :) .. see ya there..
What happened? From what I hear it was Brents rear view mirror you were in!

huh???

wiked87gn said:
Sir your an idiot but you are still welcome here becuz your elco has a GN drivetrain, btw if you need a tuner next time you put it back together let me know, i will help you blow another headgasket, moron. ;)
my car has never been apart, oh yeah, for one day.... the day I replaced both head gaskets. Sir, I can wrench, and I dont need help blowing my headgasket, but you can blow my head for me :D wait, your a man, nevermind, its because you sould like a woman on here...... :eek:

turbolou said:
What happened? From what I hear it was Brents rear view mirror you were in!

Well no 6's here :( I ran a 7.13 @ 95 and yes I did beat Nordy thru the traps with a r/t 515 10psi trans brake launch. But his times are much faster than mine :smile: . I just cut a good light :biggrin:

It was nice to see everyone out there.