10" lockup 2004r converter, tranny for sale

SBNova

Ive also got a TCI 2004r converter for sale, pn #243015. Its a 10" lockup converter. This converter had a failure- check my posts here in the transmission section (trans stopped moving the car, tore into the trans ~10 times couldnt find a problem, finally sent out the converter- bingo!). TCI said I broke the turbine something or other (I might be wrong, it was a while ago). They went over the specs of my car and said it was a fluke, and though they offered an upgraded part- they recommended that I didn't need it. Anyway, this converter was refurbed at a cost of $180, and barely used after that as I gave up on the 200, and now I no longer own the car.

Summitracing lists this converter at $489.95
TCI Auto 243015 - TCI StreetFighter Torque Converters - Overview - SummitRacing.com
"These TCI StreetFighter converters are completely remanufactured with furnace-brazed fins, needle bearings, and a flame-hardened hub. StreetFighter converters will give you about a 3,000 to 3,500 rpm stall speed. They're recommended for use on high-compression street/strip engines and higher performance cars and are used on some of the fastest street machines the world over"

Asking $150 plus shipping from Lakeland Florida 33809.

Disassembled 2004r transmission, NON-GN, not sure what application it was originally, disassembled and the case has been hot tanked. Asking $50 or best offer, local pickup only.

Please email me at SBNova1@Gmail.com as I dont get on this site much anymore.