109 block & 200 4r trans for sale& rods

TURBOELKY

just the bare block. .030 bore, still good for a .040 bore. all stock caps.$100 bucks. fresh out of the elky.
200 4r trans, not a brf, not a bq, dont know dont care. 100 bucks obo. or i'll recycler it up the street for aluminum;)
still have the n/a crank, fire $ 2 dollars takes it.
stock 2 dot rods. w/ broken pistons for ash trays for you smokers" 35 bucks and they're yours.
aluminum core support, not for sale anymore, too shiney:D
oh yeah, still have the stock heads w/ isky springs locks and retainters. stock 6293 heads, CHEAP!

just the bare block. .030 bore, still good for a .040 bore. all stock caps.$100 bucks. fresh out of the elky.
200 4r trans, not a brf, not a bq, dont know dont care. 100 bucks obo. or i'll recycler it up the street for aluminum;)
still have the n/a crank, fire $ 2 dollars takes it.
stock 2 dot rods. w/ broken pistons for ash trays for you smokers" 35 bucks and they're yours.
aluminum core support, not for sale anymore, too shiney:D
oh yeah, still have the stock heads w/ isky springs locks and retainters. stock 6293 heads, CHEAP!

I will take the NA crank so I can throw it through my window ;) :D :D :D .

Are you no longer selling the Rad. Core?

I will take the NA crank so I can throw it through my window ;) :D :D :D .

Are you no longer selling the Rad. Core?

price is firm on the door stopped, $2 bucks! dont try to beat me down:mad:
and the core support is too pretty to sell, its like a necklace for the elky,
pm returned about the block:)

price is firm on the door stopped, $2 bucks! dont try to beat me down:mad:
and the core support is too pretty to sell, its like a necklace for the elky,
pm returned about the block:)

How about 1.50 shipped to my door? LOL.

So what r u gonna put in your car?

How about 1.50 shipped to my door? LOL.

So what r u gonna put in your car?
for now, i'm going to continue with my plans on the th400 tranny first. I'll probably grab another stock long block from my buddy on a deal we worked, and put my good stuff on it while I decide if i'm going back with a full roller chevy v-8 with some nice accessories:rolleyes:

oh yeah, i'll take $1.50, and 50 bucks gas to deliver, what do you think? I dont own a prius:D

for now, i'm going to continue with my plans on the th400 tranny first. I'll probably grab another stock long block from my buddy on a deal we worked, and put my good stuff on it while I decide if i'm going back with a full roller chevy v-8 with some nice accessories:rolleyes:

oh yeah, i'll take $1.50, and 50 bucks gas to deliver, what do you think? I dont own a prius:D

Sounds like you are gonna have a nice little ride soon. As much as i like v-8's keep that car a turbo 6. Its more fun puls you have to love the turbo.

As far as the crank...Its not my fault you dont own a prius :D

Sounds like you are gonna have a nice little ride soon. As much as i like v-8's keep that car a turbo 6. Its more fun puls you have to love the turbo.

As far as the crank...Its not my fault you dont own a prius :D

I hope it was nice before:eek: and who said v-8's cant have turbo's?:wink: