109 fs.

Raymond,
I have a B&M ratchet shifter with two T handles and an upgraded cable that I would be willing to trade. Also have the console that was modified but it has some cracks in the plastic. I went to a CO2 gate shifter. The picture shows the shifter just before I pulled it out (it was already disconnected and boot off)
Jeff

Attachments

• Buick Shifter.jpg
    Buick Shifter.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 174
Raymond,
I have a B&M ratchet shifter with two T handles and an upgraded cable that I would be willing to trade. Also have the console that was modified but it has some cracks in the plastic. I went to a CO2 gate shifter. The picture shows the shifter just before I pulled it out (it was already disconnected and boot off)
Jeff
jeff do you still have that stroker crank you had a while back?im in the market for one.

jeff do you still have that stroker crank you had a while back?im in the market for one.

No that is gone but I could throw in a front mount intercooler. 3" deep, 2.5" in and out and is almost as big as the radiator. Went into the 9's with it; was custom made years ago by Lee Performance.