13.78 @ 97.45mph

BriHorse

GO TIGERS!
87 GN on goodyear eagle gt hr tires size 215/65/15, stock turbo & injectors, hotwired walboro pump, 93 octane turbotweak chip, k&n filter, no cat, hooker 2.5 inch dual exhaust, boost set at 17psi, could only leave the line at 1 or 2psi or I would just spin leaving the line, around 80 degrees late afternoon, rookie driver (2nd time ever to a strip and only made 6 passes with the GN) Don't plan on being a regular at the strip, just wanted to see what she'd do.

87 GN on goodyear eagle gt hr tires size 215/65/15, stock turbo & injectors, hotwired walboro pump, 93 octane turbotweak chip, k&n filter, no cat, hooker 2.5 inch dual exhaust, boost set at 17psi, could only leave the line at 1 or 2psi or I would just spin leaving the line, around 80 degrees late afternoon, rookie driver (2nd time ever to a strip and only made 6 passes with the GN) Don't plan on being a regular at the strip, just wanted to see what she'd do.

Not bad, the stock sized tires take a little work to launch.
Were you getting any knock during the pass?

My O2 readings stayed in the 770's and most runs got no knock and a couple of runs got 0.5 knock towards the end of the 1/4 mile.

Nice work at the track. An alcohol inj system would allow you to take the boost up in the twenties. I have run high twelves with similar mods and alky at 22-24 pounds of boost. Just be careful to watch the knock!!!