1989 20th Anniversary Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Twenty Year Commemorative Greenlight car

is this different from the ones people have been posting about the past few months (is this like a version 2 or something)?

can you still buy these ones?

Well they made a 1:64th "green machine" TTA as well. Those are still floating around on ebay for anywhere from 50 to 100 bucks. I'm not sure how many of those they made. The only difference on those was green rims.

The one I posted was sold out in seconds of the pre-order several months ago. I'm sure a few might pop up on greedbay from some gold diggers but you can't get them and from minimuscle who offered them you had to pre order a chrome TTA and a Bronze TTA. But they are not going forward with that project from what I gather so they just shipped the 1:18th Green Machine TTA to all the pre-order folks.

The Green Machine TTA's are long sold out. You might see some pop up on ebay or on the forums if someone is looking to make money on them.

They also realized 360 hardtops and 1550 t top cars without the Indy logo's. Those you can still find and they are all over ebay and most die-cast sellers have them. Hope that clears it up for you.

They are pretty cool. :smile:
I just got mine from a diecast dealer in Laval, Quebec (near Montreal). It's # 0765 & it was only $65.00 (Canadian currency) & no shipping fees (since I was there)......so no greedbay for me. ;)

Now hopefully one day I'll be able to own one of the real ones. :biggrin:

Hooked up with another source who has several cases of them and he is willing to check all the numbers for us! Here are the numbers he has...

If you have one of these car numbers let me know and I'll put you in touch with the guy who has them!

I emailed all the ebay sellers just asking about 797. The only reply I got was from minimusclecars. They said they have over 250 of them in stock, so going through them to find a number isn't feesible. Which I can some what understand.

But then again, I'm lazy and terrible at customer service. :cool:

I have #944, T-top, No Decals, for trade or buy, if someone is looking for it.

I'm looking for #591, Please let me know if you come across it, thanks!!!

Hi all!

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone would have one of these models for sale or know where I can purchase one?

Some years ago my brother had a white 1988 Trans Am with t-tops until an ex-girlfriend came along. Nevertheless, it's been his favorite car and something he thinks about constantly.

He's going to be my best man in October and I'd love to get him a nice model of the car. After some research I believe the white 1989 Trans Am Commemorative with t-tops and without Indy decals is the closest I'll be able to get. I know the hardtop models are a little more readily available at this point in time and I may resort to that if I cannot find the alternative.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks again.

I have a 1:18 scale t- top car with decals. You can have it for $15 to cover shipping. Never been out of the box. Think of it as an early wedding gift.

Attachments

• 20170327_203517.jpg
    20170327_203517.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 138
Craig, sent you a pm with tracking #. You should get it Tues. Hope you like it!