1989 GTA Blk on Blk 350 T-top Austin TX

Hardway

Up for sale again is my 1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA. This is a factory 350 TPI L98 (Vin 8) T-top car with black exterior and black cloth interior that currently has 139,000 miles. I encourage anyone to research 3rd gen Trans Ams, if you do you will discover that this is one of the rarest and most desirable combinations that GM offered. It features 245HP 350 V8, 700R-4 OD Auto. Transmission, 4-wheel disc brakes with PBR rear disc calipers, power everything, analog gauges, WS6 suspension, and all the usual high end Trans Am options you would expect. I have listed some more details below. Car is located in Cedar Park just north of Austin Texas. Have clear title in hand. If you are interested please email me or call me at 512-297-8842. Thanks, Jeff. Asking $5,000 OBO

Good: Motor runs good and strong, possible rebuilt transmission with shift kit, no obvious body filler anywhere, all glass is good and free of rock chips or cracks, no major dents or dings on the panels themselves, all lights come on, gauges are be accurate, has the factory dual catalytic converters which are still in place, entire underside of car appears dry and fairly clean, and the tail lights are excellent condition. Interior is in great shape although the carpet and headliner could stand to be replaced.

New: Firestone Firehawk tires, rear KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, rebuilt headlight motors using TDS kit, SLP runners, full tune up and MSD coil, Bosch Gen III Fuel Injectors, Sony CD/MP3 player deck. I have receipts for everything. Texas inspection good till 9/09, registration good till 8/09.

Bad: The parking mechanism is broken in the transmission. When you put it in park the E-brake must be applied. There is some rust on the t-bar. The rear spoiler is cracked but not warped so it has the potential to be repaired. The emissions accessories have been removed but it did pass without them, they will be included in the sale. It needs some panel alignment near the front of the driver side door and could use some new door pins. The paint is okay but it has some scratches and scuffs here and there. Power antenna is broken and has been cut off but the radio still pulls in stations. Car could use some front struts as the ones that are on it are getting soft.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg