1991 pain

car ran good with engine light on except for its dieing in the middle of the road and restarting here and their. every once in a while i would park and come back out no start let it sit half hour fire right up. till that was it no start. i replaced the ignition module/coil/computer/already had replaced the spark plugs/battery. its a 91 so the computer has a chip no reflash. no start, so i replaced the cam sensor engine light went off. no start, so i checked the fuse/relays. i replaced the fuel pump relay and the fuse. it started for a few minutes, then it bogged down like it wasn't getting gas. it did some spitting and back fired the next time. i can't keep it running long enough to give the cam sensor a relearn. it can't be the fuel pump because when the car is off and i hit the gas you can smell it. could the problem be the fuel pressure regulator???:confused::mad:

Not to be mean bet what kind of 1991 car what engine your explanation is so vague that no one will be able to answer your question

1991 olds delta 88 royal 3.8L 231 cid V6 MFI C typ 1 ignition module identification. 4 door front wheel drive automatic. matches 1991 lesabre.:confused: