2 kills one afternoon

wiked87gn

Banned
1st kill 2004 355 GTS ferrarri spider convertible..

i pull up the red light look over and he is looking at me so i say nice car he replies back with same compliment then i ask how fast is it he say 0-60 in 4.7, i say wow that cool, he ask what the noise is coming from my car, whisling sound i say its the turbo he compliments and says that is sounds radical, so i look forward next light is about 1/4 mile down and i motion at him for a battle he says ok, his buddy in the car is smiling like a little kid, light turns greed i boost about 4 PSI i can her him bringing up that V8 up to RPM's light drops and i go WOT, the new MT ET drags scream for mercy to no avail, finally right about the other side of the intersection they hook, needless to say it was over before it began, right off the line i put about 2 cars on him and this was with my tires spinning, about the 1/8 mile down i shut it down because i could bearly make out what the ferrari looked in my rear view and coasted to the light, he came up and his jaw was hitting the floor, and he could say was , GOD DAMN that Black Car is fast, i smiled at him and he motioned me to pull over he wanted to chat, turns out he was driving daddys ferrarri for the day but his next agenda is to find A G
Grand National of his own.. :)
rece 2-- 1970 nova SS super loud, young kid and his friend maybe 19 was driving it, really beautifull red color, when i pulled up i could bearly hear him speak his damn exaust was too lound and the car was looping like hell, must of had a huge cam in it, he motions forward and revs his motor, i knod my head and say ur on, I boost about 5psi, light drops and you know the rest of the story, he had no tires to hook and just went up in smoke sat there spinning tires while i spunn a bit hooked and left almost taking his paint with me in less than 400 feet he was about 8 cars behind., i didn't think i had nothing else to prove so i shut it down and coasted to let him catch up, they were giggling like little girls saying how rad it was that i left them there like went in reverse, they both complimented me on the car and parted our separate ways, GN wins 2, NOVA 0, ferrarri 0.. what can i say, the force is with me.. :)

Very nice!:cool: Im in Long Beach pretty much everyday for school...never get any runs but the pigs are too full force for me.

Congrats on the kills!!

NICE
wink.gif

Funny!!

The way you wrote the ferrai story was great. Good Kills:cool:

Re: Funny!!

yeah i know my writting skills are not the best when my adrenaline still pumping. hehehehe

Originally posted by sgrim
The way you wrote the ferrai story was great. Good Kills:cool: