2 more Charlotte area gatherings for ya...

N

NotMyBFs91Z

Oct 19th, 6pm: Tubby's in Rock Hill. Praying for no rain this time. Open to all domestics, as usual! Hope some of y'all can make it back down. I miss seeing the turbo terrors. ;)

Oct 26th, around 10am: Dyno Day at Third Gen Resource between Huntersville and Charlotte on Statesville Ave. (www.thirdgenresource.com -- i'm sure you can get directions there, if not, i know the address is there.) 3 pulls will be $45-50. Their dyno is brand spankin' new -- i think it's been finished since like last Friday. Super cool people, I used to work up there on the weekends. They own some nice cars too...1991 Z28 with an LS1, an LS1 ram air car, a fully restored Chevelle, and some other stuff. This get together will be a great precursor for the get-together at Captain's Galley that night. :)

Hope to see some of yall soon!

Owners make the pull...

Ryane,

See if they will let the owners of the cars be in the car making the pull. Last time I was at a Dyno (Englishtown, NJ) the owner of the dyno was the one making the pulls. He would not let the owners! He had a stock motored GN on the dyno and made the pull to 6k RPM and detonated the motor over revving it. Needless to say that car went home on a roll-back that day!

Also, how much time between the pulls will there be for reading the data logging and making tuning adjustments?

Keith