2002 S10 xtreme / 3800 Turbo powered

RACEBUICKS

Well Im not new to the Buick community. But I am going where I have never gone before. I just bought a complete 3800 turbo engine w/ trans. I am going to stuff iit where the 4.3 is now soon. I have talked to several people about it so I think Im headed in the right direction. Once the engine is home I plan to freshen it up. I am looking for a couple things right now. I would like too come up with a combo that I can use to get started. I plan to drive it daily, I need some mileage like 25-up would be good and lastly I want to be able to have it run 12s high or low ok. Im not looking for much more than that other than dependability is a must. Any suggestions?

Here is the truck

MVC-038F.JPG

Well, a stock intercooled TB engine certainly capable of those goals. If you have to open the engine you might as well port the heads. I know there has been several swaps into that model S10. I'm sure if you search S10 some will show up. I know if you check them out you'll see how they have tackled the job.

Well the kid wrecked the xtreme so its time to get this build done. I am going to need someone to help with the final assemble of the accessories. I have the main block assembled but since its taken too long I forgot where everything is bolted....:p