2003 Lightning in Southern Cali area for sale..

nordy racer

I'm in the market of selling my L.. It's a 1 owner Black 03.. i purchased it in Maryland when i lived there, it had 3 miles on it.. I currently live in the Long Beach CA area and she has approximately 53,000. This truck is clean and is 1 of 1036 (documented with SVT). It has NEVER been in a accident nor been repainted. no dents, only small stone chips on the front chin from highway use. The bed has been used so there are marks and chips. I drove it across country and it drove like a dream.. I'm not looking for a trader because i'm in the market for large SUV.. She has a lower 4 pound pulley, JDM cat back system and a K&N. 2 gauge piller mount with boost and air /fuel auto meter (which i can remove).. i have all the stock parts pulley, airbox that will go with the truck.

I do have a small system installed but i can easly remove it if you don't want it.. Apline head unit DVD with XM, 500watt Amp, 12 sub and tweeter and mids.. i have the stock head unit 6 disk that can be installed..

She has a LoJack system( $900) installed that will go with the truck.
Two new rear tires were installed approximately 3000 miles ago and new brakes were installed (powerslot rotors fronts and stock back with new pads)

000_0747.jpg

000_0746.jpg

000_0745.jpg

000_0750.jpg

000_0749.jpg

truck_n_car_3_.jpg

This is not a "race" truck but my "tow" truck.. it has been down the 1/4 3 times in one night netting a 13.0 at around a 105mph and once down the 1/8 here in CA. This truck has NOT been ragged out, trust me

i just did a complete tune up replacing all the spark plugs and fuel filter, she runs great.. I'm truly going to miss this truck, shes my baby (well second to my Grand National)

asking $24,000 firm on the price..

PM me if you need more photos.

thanks,
mike