2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I saw on facebook the Auto-X isn't happening. So I pulled the 17's off last night and threw the drag pack T wheel setup on. Vector 8.5's out back with 26x10 MT ET drags, should be perfect for 1/8 mile racing vs a 28 inch tire. Stock 15x7 T wheels up front and 195 65 15's, 15+ lbs lighter than my 245 45 17 front setup. Probably going to remove the stock front sway bar as well to get more weight off the front.

So, is there going to be a Thursday night dinner? I'll sponsor the first round again. However, this year I'm attending the event, and may drink more than the bar tab I donate. You might just loose money on the deal.:eek:

Bryan, Give me a call this week. Let's nail down what all you guys want to do. I'm thinking about a front or rear Spoolfool bumper filler for the winner or to raffle off. Note: a set of fronts would be easier to get home in a car. 100 bucks for the first round at a dinner.

Bonus payout. A hundred bucks cash to whoever puts JD on the trailer. (in any round):D
If JD wins the event, he gets the 100 bucks.

Mike Barnard

So, is there going to be a Thursday night dinner? I'll sponsor the first round again. However, this year I'm attending the event, and may drink more than the bar tab I donate. You might just loose money on the deal.:eek:

Bryan, Give me a call this week. Let's nail down what all you guys want to do. I'm thinking about a front or rear Spoolfool bumper filler for the winner or to raffle off. Note: a set of fronts would be easier to get home in a car. 100 bucks for the first round at a dinner.

Bonus payout. A hundred bucks cash to whoever puts JD on the trailer. (in any round):D
If JD wins the event, he gets the 100 bucks.

Mike Barnard
Will call you later Mike.
Dinner is on I'm sure. Your first drink is on me brother, cant wait to meet you !!
You have a point on the front fillers being easier to transport but the one piece rear is badass. ..your call.

Bonus to take out JD. ...priceless. :)

See you soon. Are you driving in or flying?

Bryan

Last edited:
Way to go!!!!'
THANK YOU!!!!!
Maybe you should PUT that bonus money on Byran .... He is the current CHAMP!!!!

I'll be flying. WITHOUT my parachute.:eek:
Do you guys want to vote on front or rear filler. A rear filler will just fit between the seats in a Regal.

Bryan,
Give me a call today. I'm shipping my stuff out tomorrow for the show.
If I don't hear from you, I'll just ship out a case of non-alcoholic beer for you guys.:eek:

Mike B.
(949) 433-1257

Bryan,

If I don't hear from you, I'll just ship out a case of non-alcoholic beer for you guys.:eek:

Mike B.
(949) 433-1257

Damn glad I made that call today....:)

See you soon Mike !!
Thanks for sponsoring the misfits !

Bryan

Oh snap.
tmp_9718-20151006_134800-1307723718.jpg
:rolleyes:....Julio sent me a care package. :D..guys, don't let a O'Reilly's motor drag you down the track:eek:

I lightened my Buick about 65-75#'s, removed the front sway bar, turned up the boost, and bringing it on a trailer.

My Oprah went on a diet too....
New turbo , CO2 on the new wastegate , new wheels and tires , new shifter , T brake connected, electric dump ...
Let's do this

Bryan

I started on the late spring cleaning and alky install this afternoon...I'm also tackling a lot of repairs my car needed. ..I've got my work cut out for me...I'm ready though. .thanks guys.