2017 Ford vs Buick shootout

hottrawd

Just saw on Thunder Valley's site that the Ford vs Buick event is Nov 4th this year. I'm the most optimistic I've been in a long time about actually making it this year. I just got my heads back from the machine shop, dropping the block off tomorrow, and have a fresh build with upgrades on the tranny. New roller cam and stall convertor. I just need to get it all together and running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It'll be here before you know it!

BVF-flyer.jpg

Haven't heard or read much about this event this year?

I will be going this year towing my sons W body Buick, I will be just watching.

Leaving Dallas Friday evening staying at Ruby's Inn in Purcell.

Will be headed to Noble tomorrow. Looking forward to another fun Buick Ford Shootout. Always great to get together with all our Ok. friends. The track has stepped up and added money to the event and hope that brings out some of our fast Buick Guys. The famous Jack Cotton will again be flying down to enjoy the event. Come by and meet Jack and say hello. See you in Noble.

Brian,
Give those ford guy's a run for there money my friend- good luck. I wont be able to make it out this year- had to send my turbo back to Precision yesterday. The compressor rotor shaft broke at the track last weekend. Did you get the Sportsman Fast installed on your car yet- or you still running a TT 6.1 chip. Anyway, have fun and turn up the boost !!!!!

Haulz A