3 thumbs up to Eric at Turbotweak!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
Installed one of his chips yesterday, and the car has never run better!
The thing rips right off of idle all the way to "too fast for et streets" territory.:)
25 degrees timing and 25psi 0 knock on 92 octane and alky.
Sweet.............:cool:

I highly recommend him for anyone trying to decide on a chip burner.

turbotweak to the rescue again!!!!!

who's the man?????!!!!!!!!:D

thats what ive been tring to tell you guys!!!;)

I'll give 3 thumbs up too........even though I only had 2 the last I counted. Recently installed 50# chip of his and from idle to WOT car runs awesome.
Rob:)

Eric's chips are definitely the best I've tried and he will bend over backwards to please his customers. Even has the dreaded 009's down pat.

Is Erics computer alive yet?

I sent him an email Mon or Tues and havent heard from him yet. Any other way to get in touch with him? Noble is coming up and I want to get a new chip and run it at least once before I go.

Dave

I, too, have emailed him and have not received any response.

Is anyone using his chip that has also tried the Extender chip? How did they compare?

Another very happy turbotweak customer. :)
I'm thinking he's still in the moving process...

Eric is somehat unavailable right now as he is in the process of moving from one state to another. Be patient, he will get back in touch with you.

I got mine & it is GRRREAT.
The OTHER Brand just boosted too much.

But I had a game plan with Eric & his custom chip :)

He will work with you. Wait it out guys.

THUMBS up to turbo tweak :)

So much happens in your car from just that little friggin chip. But let me tell ya, this guy is worth the wait. Be patient and he will for sure get back to you. He brought my car back around from night to day.