4.3 parts

rag231

Today I came across some Bowtie 4.3 parts. I am a stage 2 guy and they mean nothing to me but maybe gold for you guys.
1. complete 9:1 motor "new " never ran
2. 1 bowtie "box" intake "new"
3. 1 edelbrock twisted intake with adapter to straighten carb "new"#2989
4. 2 raw forgings
5. 2 brand new heads that needs valves and guides "still in the org. boxes"
6. 4 brand new valve covers
7. Zorian roller rocker setup "New" 1.6 and 1.5
I can't take pics of the engine because it may be spoken for unless the buyer backs out
Interested parties please inquire with offers

heads

The heads are brand new still in the box . They will still need to be ported and machined for valves and guides. They are priced at $1000 for the pair with valve covers. In the Buick world ,I would love to come across a virgin pair of stage 2 heads fo that price with 4 valve covers. We have to sort thru small combustion chambers and shaven heads to make some combos work. The engine is still available at this present moment and I can ty to get to the machine shop to take pics of it if needed. I was told that all you need to do is tighten down the rockers and slap on a converted efi intake and go.

Hey is the motor gone? Im pretty interested in it. Maybe the heads too. I have a set of vortec heads but im not sure if thats what I want to do yet.

parts

the engine is still available and I will find out if the heads are 18 or 23 degree.