4 Clean and Fresh Powder coated T-Type Wheels PLUS 2 redone 8.5" Vector wheels ! LQQK~!

1987T

Looking for 10's
I have for sale a complete set of 4 87 T-Type wheels that were P-coated recently 2 have Brand new 215/65/15 BFG T/A tires on them the other 2 have had nothing mounted on them. The 2 that have never had any thing mounted on them are really nice the one has a small amount of run in the P-Coat but nothing major. The 2 with tires have a few Small nicks and one has a scratch in it where the Dumbo at Belle tire Dragged the Tire machine over it and messed up the P-coat. These things do look sweet in person and photos do not do them any justice at all. For what ever reason the flash brings out things you cant even see in day light.
(Weather sucks here so I didnt really want to take them outside in the snow and muck for photos) These will also include a complete set of BRAND NEW Chrome Lugs!
I have over $1000 in these and am looking to sell for $650 Cash at my door or will meet someone within a reasonable distance. (Sorry no shipping on these I just dont have the time for packing and hiking to UPS to ship them)

Next I have a Very nice pair of Widened Vector Wheels. They were also p-coated at the same time as the T wheels and are 8.5" Wide with 4.5" Of back spacing. They have a very good set of M/T 275/60/15 Drag Radials on them at least 50% or more tread left on them they measure little over 4/32 on a tire depth gauge to the wear bars and 7/32 to the bottom of the tread.
Im looking for $ 400 Cash for them and again sorry no shipping you pick up or Ill meet someone with in reason cash only.

100_0879.jpg

100_0878.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0876.jpg

100_0875.jpg

No offers??

I May also consider trades for Nice Boxed non-adj. Upper control arms Good set of 28 spline Moser Axles (Or equivalent) with long studs, or a PTE 6262 BB or 6265 BB Turbo (Plus cash on the last one most likely)

All PM's Answered :) Lots of interest but no takers :(

Prices are Best off also. :)
Will separate the Vector wheels from the tires if someone wants just the wheels :)

All PM's answered again :)
Some one come and get them or make me a great offer! Thanks for the interest guys and gals!

Still More PM's but no funds May Consider shipping. if buyer wants to pay for shipping cost via UPS. From what I can tell for the set of 4 Factory Twheels and 215 T/As cost will be around $130 the Vectors and M/T will be about the same as they are heavier than the Fronts by 9lbs per wheel and tire.
If I have an address Ill get you the shipping cost to your door.
I still will not do pay pal sorry for that one Check or Money order before they ship and checks will have to clear the bank before they move.
THANKS!

ALSO ALL PM'S HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ;)

Just had a friend look at the Widened wheels today and he says they are not VECTOR wheels they are Factory T-Type wheels that have been widened ! He thinks they are G-body parts done wheels but he is not 100% on that part but they are most definitely not vector wheels they are factory wheel widened to 8.5" With 4.5" Back space Not sure if that makes them worth more or less but I just want everyone to know the truth :)

any set price for just the wheels them self.??..center caps included?

IM really not wanting to separate them at this time. 1 have not had the time to do it and 2 I really dont want the maroons at the the tire shop near here to mess them up more.
I one set of 4 nice center caps that will go with the 7" T-wheels and all brand new chrome lugs as well. Unless some one takes the whole deal there will be no caps with the widened wheels.

like p wheels would you meet half way live in plano il have cash in hand
Sorry your like 5.5 hours out I just dont have the time to go out 2 or more hours away from my shop right now. Plus the cost of Diesel if your paying for the fuel maybe if they dont sell soon and I can find the time.
Id be willing to meet you in say Ann Arbor or a little further over but max is 1 hour out in any direction. Just for ref. here 1 hour from where I am south will put me in Toledo Oh or North Near Commerce Twp Mi area. West is around Ann arbor MI and East is More or less the Bridge to Canada.

Hope this helps everyone and thanks for the interest and all PM's have been answered ;)

Sold today to a guy from the local Craigslist add I put up :)
Thanks guys