#82 has white smoke from exhaust

Ok, then the shop is familiar with tbs. It's a good bet they used a better brand pump so that issue should be solved. A new exhaust will smell oily so that is part of the equation. Moisture in the exhaust will evaporate out as a white grey is mist but it would be on start up and should disappear at operating temps especially in the summer. Any drop in the coolant level? Mine would lose a small amount after every drive.

Original pump failed inside the tank and previous owner installed an electric pump with non fuel rated lines. It was a mess. Replaced the tank as it was dinged on the bottom and went with a stock pump.
This car has sat for 2 years. Hope this is just a temporary problem from excess oil somewhere.
Sorry , but it's sounded like the original pump was put back in...but a stock "replacement" was put in?

Thanks for all your help. Below is an update:
Turns out, the car has low miles but, it was beat to death. At some point either the first or second owner did some motor work, added a 7th injector kit, did some valve work (shims) and some other crap. I never knew any of this and have not been able to get in touch with the guy I bought it from.
At any rate, excess fuel from the mis-programmed 7th injector washed the rings, hence the smoke. Motor is being rebuilt as we speak. Very expensive lesson learned.
Thanks again, I will keep you posted.