85 monte parts

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
my friend is parting his 85 monte ls. It has the 200r4 tranny. I need a radiator support for my gn but I noticed the holes for the headlight access are different shape. Should I bother with it? I don't want to "devalue" my car. It also has the aluminum bumper brace but it looks like it bolts up different but not sure. Good front clip also if anyone needs anything. THe only thing I am going to grab for sure is the driveshaft although I wll need to shorten it. any suggestions on what I should grab that would be worth to me or anyone else? Whatever I grab I will sell cheap if interested. Need advice on the radiator support and front bumper brace.

Radiator support wont fit. MC only more or less. The front bar is MCSS only. The trans could be built to TR specs. The driveshaft is the only true bolt on part from that car.

I'd be interested in the aluminum bumper support & the egg crate & marker lights.

don't mean to sound stupid but what do u mean by the egg crate? Let me check on that stuff and I'll get back to you. I don't know how much the stuff usually goes for but I'll price it very reasonable if I can get my hands on it.

Yup.. core support is different... (found that out the hard way...)

The egg-crate is the plastic stuff attached to the impact bar.