87 GN 5.3 swap

Looks amazing. I mever really thought this swap would be too cheap.
I'm trying to do it right and spent more than I originally budgeted for when I bought the Holly Terminator ( double $ what I planned ! ) but with it being self tuning and plug and play it's worth it

image.jpeg

intake is a Symbol intake ( eBay special ) , so far it works well , car is running N/A till I can finish the single turbo setup .

Got all the parts on the way for single turbo , fuel system , lowering springs , new shocks wheels and tires ... I went with a 76mm 96AR Turbonetics Turbo ,. I just ordered a turbo manifold from KBracing . I got a precision wastegate and Tial blowoff . Me and a friend will make the crossover pipe to drivers side manifold , downpipe and all the cold side from turbo to intercooler and back to intake . I'm going with 114lb Bosch injectors and 485lph pump -8 feed and -6 return for E85

Got all the parts on the way for single turbo , fuel system , lowering springs , new shocks wheels and tires ... I went with a 76mm 96AR Turbonetics Turbo ,. I just ordered a turbo manifold from KBracing . I got a precision wastegate and Tial blowoff . Me and a buddy will make the crossover pipe to drivers side manifold , downpipe and all the cold side from turbo to intercooler and back to intake . I'm going with 114lb Bosch injectors and 485lph pump -8 feed and -6 return for E85

very nice. I'm in the process of putting a 6.0 in my 86 limited, I am curious what throttle cable you are using. thanks

very nice. I'm in the process of putting a 6.0 in my 86 limited, I am curious what throttle cable you are using. thanks
Lokar here. But, I have a FAST 4bbl t/b.
I have a NIB, stock cable, that some use. Will sell.

ANy pics where you mounted the PCM?
It's mounted on the passenger side floorboard . I have carpet put back and interior back together or I would post pic . The Holley Terminator is kinda big and you can tell a bit but for the most part it laid down fine