'87 Regal Turbo Limited Interior Trim

blownbuick

Hi!

I have a problem that I hope somebody can help me with. I have an '87 Regal Turbo Limited. It has the correct Turbo Limited dash plaque. However, the door trim is the traditional plastic wood grain as is the rear quarter trim. The door panels are fresh, so I hope to find the pull handle and surround trim panel as well as the rear quarter trim pieces that are correct for the '87 Regal Turbo Limited. I've included a couple of photos for clarification. I would want high quality pieces. Please let me know if you could help me with these pieces or if you can refer me to somebody who can.

limited2.jpglimited3.jpg

Thanks,

Yes, it does. I believe that I have a standard digital dash cluster panel here that I can check for proper color in comparison to the dash plaque.

I do have a wood grain dash plaque in good shape to complete it in wood grain. I wonder how much of a hit in price that I'll suffer because of the incorrect trim. The car is VIN'd as a Regal Turbo Limited with "1G4GM1172HP" as the VIN's first 12 digits.

WOW! The beige/leather/wood grain interior on your car looks awesome!!!
Is this the plate that your looking for? If so, I'd be happy to do a straight up exchange for yours! It would cost me shipping to send it to you & It would cost you shipping to send your to me! Sorry, its the best pic I could do in the dark of night.

Attachments

• IMG_3000.JPG
    IMG_3000.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
Thanks for the offer, but I've already purchased a wood grain dash plaque to complete mine in wood grain if I go that way. The wood grain does look good with the tan interior. I'm thinking that's why they might have went with the wood grain.

IMO,
I’d leave the wood grain trim, I think it looks good, if your going to keep it. Somebody might shed a tear if your going to sell it, and they “don’t like” the wood grain, because it’s not “stock”

Thanks for your imput. I haven't decided whether to keep it or not, so I'm exploring the possibilities.