98 Regal GS/GSX replica for sale

JC Turbo

Black and grey with grey leather 93k miles. Everything works! Very clean with no rust and no dents in the car. The sides of this car are as straight as an arrow! Never smoked in and the cup holders still work.

Mods: 35% window tint on all windows
GSX grille
GSX emblems
GSX floor mats
Brand new chrome SLP GSX wheels
3.4 Pulley Boys MPS
Motor Sports Performance CAI and ECM tray
U-bend delete
Corsa muffler
Tinted headlamps by me
New foglamps
Ben's 99 and up modded coolant tank

Car comes with two sets of wheels,
New chrome GSX wheels with 6 Kumho tires and factory GS wheels with 2 new tires and 2 3/4 tread tires.

I have all stock parts that were removed except the Regal and GS emblems.

$6,800 or best offer.

Pics:

PB010234.jpg

PB010233.jpg

PB010232.jpg

P9180079.jpg

P9030019.jpg

P9030018.jpg

P9030017.jpg

P9030016.jpg

P9030015.jpg

P9030014.jpg

looks good. i'm in jersey in the market for a gs as a daily driver. i'm on the boards too have an 87 GN. just a few questions. what happend to those sweet black with chrome lip wheels you had on the car? any problems or more than blemish marks(scraps or dings)? is that 15.2 when you were stock or with the mods? also how negotiable on the price? have cash so no crazy loans or nething to worry about.

Greg

looks good. i'm in jersey in the market for a gs as a daily driver. i'm on the boards too have an 87 GN. just a few questions. what happend to those sweet black with chrome lip wheels you had on the car? any problems or more than blemish marks(scraps or dings)? is that 15.2 when you were stock or with the mods? also how negotiable on the price? have cash so no crazy loans or nething to worry about.
Greg

The black 18's did not ride very nice and would hit the wheel lips, so I traded them for SLP GSX wheels.

No problems with the car, minor knicks here and there, but it's a daily driver that is very nice, imho. There are no dents in this car! I had two small dents in the pass 1/4 panel but had the Dent Wizard remove them.

It ran 15.2 3 days after I bought it. I had my T at the track and the wife came to watch with the GS. I decided to make a couple passes and that was the best ET.

Make me an offer.

Also forgot to add. I replaced the supercharger coupler and supercharger oil shortly after purchasing the car.

Nice car! I have a ?

Don't want to bother you too much but could I have the paint code for the lower body color on your car? Mine is painted just like this one 2001 Buick Regal GS Road Test

I would really like to go with something darker for the bottom color. Thanks and good luck with the sale.:)