Alky Kit Special

Damn, If I just would of waited a few extra months. Guys get this kit you will be glad you did. I cant believe how well this system has been proven!!!

JoeNational said:
Damn, If I just would of waited a few extra months. Guys get this kit you will be glad you did. I cant believe how well this system has been proven!!!
Yep, Great kit
Thinking of getting one for the 83....maybe spring time...

Julio,

Got the kit the other day. Wow... the quality of everything looks unbelievable. I'm a little intimidated by all of the parts... but the instructions look great.

Thanks,
Eric

i want a shirt too damn it and not in pink this time! :tongue: good thing my car is fast so i can get away! :eek:

also ECNA don't worry when i got my kit i thought the same thing but the best part about the kit is the customer service as im sure Julio wanted to reach through the phone and strangle me by the end of the day after about 4 or so calls LOL. best money ive spent on my car next to buying the car itself!

Yes call the shop number from 9am to 6pm Thanks for the inquiry.

What is the deal Price on these Kits. Is this the dual Nozzle Kit

Price is 510.00 single nozzle shipped.

Dual nozzle adds 35.00 to cover the cost of two braided hoses, T fitting, and extra nozzle assy.

alky kit

I am interested in on of these kits. How much for one without 3 bar map (already have one)? What is benefit of two nozzle over the single?

Put me down for a kit, not sure if I need a 3 bar MAP, do I still get the insiders deal??

I'm going to have to wait till Spring to order a Kit

I spent too much money on my Turbobuick already, (KDK Performance) and Christmas is here... :) Car stuff is getting put on a shelf for now.

Sale ended last Friday. Current pricing is 530 plus shipping.
Deduct 60 if you already have a 3 bar on the vehicle=470.00
Add 35 for the twin nozzle upgrade.

Please pick up the phone and call :) much easier ;)

Thanks to all who participated in this promotion.