Alkycontrol Install Pixs 3/2010

Hi,

I have ZERO on my green wire under the hood, and ZERO on my gray wire as well. How would I make the connection under/behind the dash? I would like to keep things clean under the hood.

I just bought one brand new from your ebay store. I'm pumped! I was so sick of the SMC pump failing constantly.

I'm done under the hood and am getting ready to do inside. Do you have any pics of the work under the dash bezel?

Also, when I mounted the pump, the lip at the end of the bracket is holding the pump at a slight angle which is causing the pump to be not quite vertical. I'm guessing my bumper bracket is not properly aligned, although the car is dead straight. Is this okay? Also, I'm afraid to fully torque the bottom nut because it's kind of bending the aluminum on the pump bracket.

Final question, I'm already logging boost. Can I just tie the green wire into the screw socket of the powerlogger where the map signal is tied in already?

Thanks Julio!

I just bought one brand new from your ebay store. I'm pumped! I was so sick of the SMC pump failing constantly.

I'm done under the hood and am getting ready to do inside. Do you have any pics of the work under the dash bezel?

Also, when I mounted the pump, the lip at the end of the bracket is holding the pump at a slight angle which is causing the pump to be not quite vertical. I'm guessing my bumper bracket is not properly aligned, although the car is dead straight. Is this okay? Also, I'm afraid to fully torque the bottom nut because it's kind of bending the aluminum on the pump bracket.

Final question, I'm already logging boost. Can I just tie the green wire into the screw socket of the powerlogger where the map signal is tied in already?

Thanks Julio!

Since your logging boost.. you have your signal right there for the green wire.

Every Buick is a little different, worse case is get some pliers and flatten out the 90 degree lip on the pump bracket.

I just mount the controller to the left of the steering column on a brace there using a long zip tie. Section 8 of the install shows a picture.

problem with razor kit

just installed kit worked perfect led light lit up red than into green just like it should and now the next day ran the buick led red light comes on at 8 psi now at 13 psi when the green light should come on it dosent no light comes on please help

just installed kit worked perfect led light lit up red than into green just like it should and now the next day ran the buick led red light comes on at 8 psi now at 13 psi when the green light should come on it dosent no light comes on please help

SloRegal and anyone reading this. This is a technical resource thread. Not a troubleshooting thread. If you need troubleshooting help... please start a "brand new thread" for your problems or contact me through a phone call, email, private message. I get more done in 5 seconds over the phone than responding to things over keyboards. My contact is easy to find.. on my signature and on my website http://alkycontrol.com/

As to your problem to not leave you hanging. Use the test button on position 8. Light should go green using it. If it doesnt.. dont race the motor. Loose hose/leak is more than likely your problem. Or a bad ground to the PAC controller.

Need further.. contact me away from this thread. ;)

Julio

Probably a dumb question, but what is the advantage of the kit w/ the 3 bar map sensor compared to the kit w/out the map sensor? My car is stock, so it probably has a 2 bar- what is needed to connect the 3 bar to it? Does the progressive controller get its boost info from the 3 bar sensor instead of tapping into a boost line like the SMC kits?

Can you send me the instructions that are included in the kit. I want to see exactly what is involved before I purchase. Thanks!

Probably a dumb question, but what is the advantage of the kit w/ the 3 bar map sensor compared to the kit w/out the map sensor? My car is stock, so it probably has a 2 bar- what is needed to connect the 3 bar to it? Does the progressive controller get its boost info from the 3 bar sensor instead of tapping into a boost line like the SMC kits?

Can you send me the instructions that are included in the kit. I want to see exactly what is involved before I purchase. Thanks!

3 bar reads boost up to 29.4 PSI
Controller reads signal from 3 bar and adjusts flow output
Kit will flood your motor if you try and use it with a 2 bar MAP. So dont do this.

I can send you instructions but you need to email me at my email,
idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com

It is also listed on my website http://alkycontrol.com/

are those factory clamps on all your turbo plumbing , and where can i get some like them . in prety sure mine leak , and those look sweet . they look to b stainless steel . thanks .btw..sweet ride . ours aint that nice , but at least we got 1 .

I put my controler in the lower left dash ,Right of the dimmer switch,You can buy the covers seperate to convert back to no alky later,You trim out behind it just enough for a Snug fit,It slides in from the back an locks in place

IMG_050010-13-11 ISS.JPG

It became a bit too much trying to look 4 different directions when under WOT, I had lights and gauges all over the place. I integrated Razor's system lights in one area along with the 2nd fuel pump and crankcase evacuation pump activation. I still need to move the alky pump pressure gauge just to the right of the dash, the scanmaster is right in my face on top of the dash to watch knock. All the labels light up with the dash lights and when activated another light underneath the labels light up. The 2" tach has a built-in shift light. Gauges are from speedhut which I give a 5 star rating.
Mike
DSC03088.JPG
DSC03062.JPG