ALL MEMBERS READ!!

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
If anyone sees any NSFW photos on this website, please notify the moderators immediately so that can be removed. We have had our Google advertising (What pays a large portion of the site's bills) pulled because of a photo posted back in 2009 by a VERY WELL KNOWN MEMBER that we honestly had no idea even existed.

Anything with scantily clad women, please report immediately.

Oh boo. We LIKE scantily clad women.:( So Google goes fishing through all the million posts that have been on the site for years for pictures? That's kind of scary.

Yep.. they sure did and we're poised to lose a bunch of money if our appeal isnt granted, which I dont expect it will be.

From 09 howcan they expect you to police something like that really?!!!!! :confused: Wow are they at least giving you the option of getting the advertising $$ back? You evil bad website owner :rolleyes: JK ;)

I dont know. From what I understand most appeals are not granted. Ive filed one so we'll see what happens. Thats all I can do. I chart the ad stuff but from a mobile app, I dont log into the account and check it through there so I had no idea.

Lou's avatar looks fine to me. I dont know anything about Bryan's. I need links to this stuff. I dont read minds nor do I read every post made here.

Thanks

LOU'S SHEEP WAS A JOKE . BUT BRYANS WIFE,S KNOCKERS ARE A DIFFERENT STORY .IT,S BRYANS AVATAR NOT LOUS . SORRY JAY . WAS THE PICTURE IN QUESTION ONE OF HUNGERBUHLERS ? I STILL HAVE THOSE SAVED .

If those are the tig-o-bitties i remember they are in a bikini top.....the top was hanging on for dear life but it was hangin on :cool:

LOU'S SHEEP WAS A JOKE . BUT BRYANS WIFE,S KNOCKERS ARE A DIFFERENT STORY .IT,S BRYANS AVATAR NOT LOUS . SORRY JAY . WAS THE PICTURE IN QUESTION ONE OF HUNGERBUHLERS ? I STILL HAVE THOSE SAVED .

Ah yes, I remember seeing the hungerbuger....:eek: Good times.
Please don't make Bryan take his avatar down........please.

But Tyrone can change his at anytime, would sure help me keep my diner down.