ALL MEMBERS READ!!

Wow...we must have a women rep from Google. They did it at my company a few years ago and was warned that no more images were allowed on computer desktops, or calenders.
I received an email from one of my fitness models one afternoon and was reviewing the pics at break time. Our HR lady saw them and started to give me the business. I told her it was my break, and I train this young lady. She said..."That's the best excuse I have heard to date." I told her that she is competing in two days and I had to see her pics to make changes to her diet. She did not believe me.
The next day, I had the young lady stop by the office and introduce herself. The HR lady was speechless.

They are granting our appeal! We are good, so PLEASE DO NOT POST PICS THAT YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE OF YOUR CHILD!

was the offending image one that was uploaded to the site or one that was linked to?

if it was one that was uploaded, then maybe disable that and make people upload their pics to another site (photobucket, facebook, etc.) and learn how to use the "img" tags in posts..

was the offending image one that was uploaded to the site or one that was linked to?

if it was one that was uploaded, then maybe disable that and make people upload their pics to another site (photobucket, facebook, etc.) and learn how to use the "img" tags in posts..

Why should they have to change the way things have run smoothly for years because a few beansacks don't know how to use this site using "Fast with Class" as a motto?

Is that so hard?

they shouldn't "have to", but the fact that a 4 year old forgotten pic was found and they got bit in the ass because of it kinda means that something should change..

Will they be monitoring our dialog too? Next the thought police from Goo-Gal will be telling us what we can say. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Guess that's why there are two O's in it's name, they stand for eye balls since they're watching.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It is real simple, if you want to look at women go to other sites. If you want to look and or talk TR's come here... This site has always supposed to have been clean...

Wow...we must have a women rep from Google. They did it at my company a few years ago and was warned that no more images were allowed on computer desktops, or calenders.
I received an email from one of my fitness models one afternoon and was reviewing the pics at break time. Our HR lady saw them and started to give me the business. I told her it was my break, and I train this young lady. She said..."That's the best excuse I have heard to date." I told her that she is competing in two days and I had to see her pics to make changes to her diet. She did not believe me.
The next day, I had the young lady stop by the office and introduce herself. The HR lady was speechless.

I'd say post some pics of her but I don't know if that's allowed.

Jay, it's a long shot but I wonder if the penis emailer is on the google ad team and was trying to play lets make a deal. Either way glad this all got worked out.

Oh yeah! Less girls and more ads!!

4192130-4600833713-image.jpg

Hooray! :confused: :(:mad:

willywonka.jpg

Last edited:
There haven't been any new ads added here in years. Not to mention those ads are what pays to keep this board going.

So, where is the "donate button" to keep the funds coming in?

Upgrade my account to "Premium Member" or something like that for a term.

1yr upgrade = $25 or $50 donation....etc.

I'd do that to have ads removed when I log in. Not a problem!

Also, should "unlock" a hidden area that google cannot see.

Where are "Groups" that users can create?

Go get a Social Group and add to the site from xenforo community, eh?

Simple solution to the NSW thingy and the google-bots.

Could also be hidden, or invite only Group. Impossible to view content unless invited or approved for membership to that group.

I do this on my Xenforo powered site.

Such a cheap software and server cost is so low these days.

Probably costs you under $200 to keep this running each year.

That's about what I pay to run my 3d Dental site.

Xenforo is around $150/year. Big deal! LOL

I have a few fun add-ons, such as "Social Groups"....It's awesome!

??

Last edited: