Alternate sources for Twighlight Sentinel parts

SLZ

I have an 87 Turbo Limited with Twightlight Sentinel. I am curious as to what other Buicks (or other GM cars) of the 80's had this option with the exact same parts? Primarily looking for another grey dash housing assy (that the blue colored sensor fits into), plus the actual sensor itself. This is located in the center of the dash top trim plate. Any ideas? Please post them :)

The sensor grille, the round piece with the slots, was used on 79-85 Riviera and 80-89 RWD Park Ave,Electra,LeSabre and Estate B/C/D-Bodies. Same for the sensor itself. Now there is spacer that fits between this grille and the bottom of the speaker grille that is Regal only. The other part that is Regal specific is the potentiometer on the dash. You can use the light sensor from a 85-90 FWD LeSabre,Park Ave,Electra if you splice the wire harness as the only difference is the connector. Basically these parts are Buick only. Be carefull when you find this stuff in the boneyards. After sitting 20-30 years in the sun they get fragile and darn near imposssible to remove in one piece.:)

Thanks again for the info Eric :) Off to the yards to find these cars (these are getting rare to find just like the regals are now).

One more question: Are the Opera Lights on Buick Regal Limiteds exclusive to the Regal itself? Always could use another source for these as spares:)

Opera lights are Regal coupe only. The chrome is usually good but I have yet to snag them where the plastic wasn't all ozoned out.:mad: