Annual HBC Picnic - Sunday 4/17/2011

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Houston Buick Club Members,

We are having the annual club picnic at Bear Creek Park Sunday April 17th.
Event will be from 10:00-2:00 and is for members only.

We will have some GREAT fajitas and hot dogs this year and look forward seeing you at the event!
Bring your car(s), and your family!

Jerryl Nai
HBC Director 2010

We are having the annual club picnic at Bear Creek Park Sunday April 17th.
Event will be from 10:00-2:00 and is for members only.
We will have some GREAT fajitas and hot dogs this year and look forward seeing you at the event!
Bring your car(s), and your family!

** Friends & non-paid members are welcome & will be charged a $5.00 per person donation for food & drinks. membership forms will be available also * :).

The club will provide the food and drinks.
We ask that attendees brings some chips or desert to share.

The weather was special ordered. See you Sunday!

Jerryl Nai
HBC Director 2010

For those that have never been to Bear Creek Park, or forgot how to get there, here are some directions. There are 2 entrances on Clay road between N. Eldridge & Hwy 6, if coming from Houston City limits, cross N.Eldridge, the 1st light you come to is War Memorial, go past it to Bear creek Dr., turn in & make a left on the first street after you`re in the park. That is the picnic area. I will be there about 9:30 am to set up the tables & Houston Buick Club banner. If you get lost, my cell # is: 832-495-9054. See you there, Robert Mahnke.

man i wish i could have made it. betreen a flat tire(front runner) and my newly cracked driver side header i figured it was better to not show up rather than showing up not at 100%..

a couple of the powerfab guys were there tho. post up pics! ;)

We had a GREAT turnout!
Weather was perfect, as was the food, and cars were plentyfull as was the food! :cool:
Thanks to all who showed up!

Next event is the Budweiser car show. :cool: