another downpipe question?

V6-Sauce

Hi, with a stock 87 gn turbo.....16-17 psi of boost would an rjc or gbodyparts 3" downpipe make any difference than the stock version?or worth the money to buy for a stock gn garrett turbo. Would I feel anything if I bought it and installed it in the car?

small mods***hooker 2.5" dual exhaust with stock convertor/walbro 340/009's/93-94 TT chip/pass-side valve cover k&n filter breather/9"k&n cone filter with maf pipe/Hotwire kit/rearseat brace kit/adjust fuel regulator/rjc boost controller/better body bushing/stock turbo 16-17psi/stock intercooler/stock trans

thx for replying back....I remember this one like u mention..but I think it might be too noisey and more smoke/gas fuems without the cat( I might get a high flow one), I'm thinking a new downpipe with a new complete rebuilt stock turbo from precision...honestly the stock downpipe.. it's not that bad, It just looks old and alittle skinny for the car:lol

I just would like to know what the gain would be if replaced with an rjc 3" downpipe?