Another Whats It Worth Thread.

MENTL231

Don't Have Pictures But I Can Describe. I Have A 92 Typhoon. Black. The Body Is Solid. It Needed Fenders And There Are Now Two Brand New Ones On It. The Rest Of The Truck Needs Paint. Its Very Faded. Maybe With Some Magical Compound It Could Be Buffed But Other Wise It Needs Paint. The Interior Is Near Perfect. It Runs Mint. It Has A New Fuel Pump, And Sending Unit. The Truck Is In Overall Good Driver Quality. Not A Show Truck. Any Guess's. Should I Sell It As Is, Or Should I Have It Painted First? Thanks.

it's tough to say... because the syty purest will see that it's been repainted and assume that it was repainted to cover something or it's no longer original. where as a freshly painted truck looks hot and would attract more attention.

I could see both sides to this because purchasing a truck that's just been painted you don't know what your going to get down the road, was the prep work done right? is there going to be rust bubbling through in year and a half?

If you do have it repainted just make sure you take allot of good pictures of the truck and all it's body panels before the body work and paint so you can prove that it wasn't a pos and you are trying to cover anything up.

my wifes ty was 90% stock when we bought it a year ago.Has a kenne bell intake,front mount intercooler,3 inch exhaust otherwise stock,92,000 miles.Also needed paintand still does.Paid $7500 for it hope this helps