Any Car Shows Coming Up?

GrnNatlFan

I am writing from North Central Louisiana and was wondering if any of you Texas GN enthusiasts know of any good Buick Turbo shows that are coming to the North Louisiana or North to North Central Texas area. I don't have a sourse close by that would have this information. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Look for the Hot Rod tour on June 4th envading the Shreveport area. Red River Drag Strip will have something going on at the track that night. Other than that, you can stir up a little trouble racing next to the GM plant. I moved away years ago. It hasn't changed much.

April 11-13, 2003 Texas
The Lone Star Chapter will host their 16th Annual Buicks and Bluebonnets Tour in Salado. This is an informal “get-out-of-town” weekend where Buick fans can get to know one another. Your registration fee of $20.00 per person (if postmarked by March 31st, $25.00 thereafter) includes a hospitality suite Friday and Saturday nights (cookies and milk), door prizes, a scenic tour of the area, and Peoples Choice judging. Send your check with names of attendees, car info., address and phone number to the Lone Star Chapter, 5112 Arrowhead Drive, Baytown, TX 77521. Make your own reservations with the Stagecoach Inn (800) 732-8994. For more information, call Rod (281) 454-6715 or John (281) 424-1989 most evenings after 7:00. No Saturday lunch (change from last year).

Originally posted by 19gn87
April 11-13, 2003 Texas
The Lone Star Chapter will host their 16th Annual Buicks and Bluebonnets Tour in Salado. This is an informal “get-out-of-town” weekend where Buick fans can get to know one another. Your registration fee of $20.00 per person (if postmarked by March 31st, $25.00 thereafter) includes a hospitality suite Friday and Saturday nights (cookies and milk), door prizes, a scenic tour of the area, and Peoples Choice judging. Send your check with names of attendees, car info., address and phone number to the Lone Star Chapter, 5112 Arrowhead Drive, Baytown, TX 77521. Make your own reservations with the Stagecoach Inn (800) 732-8994. For more information, call Rod (281) 454-6715 or John (281) 424-1989 most evenings after 7:00. No Saturday lunch (change from last year).

Where is Salado located???