Any members or clubs from western NY

I have been doing a lot of car shows lately and meeting quite a few TR guys. chime in if anyone is interested in getting together.

I wen th tk Lancaster last nite I had alot of fun the track wasn't bad. Alot of car running down the track so it somewhat made it sticky

I wen th tk Lancaster last nite I had alot of fun the track wasn't bad. Alot of car running down the track so it somewhat made it sticky

Cool! I was there on Tuesday night. I ran the amateur class. Red lighted in the final round. I was very PO'd with myself! A bunch of us are going to the car show/swap meet in Lockport Sunday. I think there will be about 7 TR's with us. Let me know if you want to come and hang out with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! I was there on Tuesday night. I ran the amateur class. Red lighted in the final round. I was very PO'd with myself! A bunch of us are going to the car show/swap meet in Lockport Sunday. I think there will be about 7 TR's with us. Let me know if you want to come and hang out with us.

That sounds like a good time, my car is not done yet.

Are you the guy I met at Lancaster on July 1st with the license plate never late?

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk more. Maybe I'll see you on Tuesday

Oh no problem I had to leave the track that day I seen you my tyranny started leaking from near the torque converter. I'm not sure what it is I was hoping to get my car in the high 7 low 8 that day with some minor adjustments to the boost

I wanted to tell you I noticed some smoke coming from under the car when you first started to do your burnout. I thought maybe it was a exhaust leak. It was probably the tranny.

Yea b ot look like it was dripping right on the cross over pipe I wish I hade spent the mone and got a tyranny from extremely automatic in s.c. or had competition do me a turbo 400

I'll be there but not with my car. My son is racing in the teen class

A bunch of us are going to Empire this Friday 9/18 for test and tune. This may be the last time this year. Come out. It should be fun! The weather is supposed to be great!

Ill be taking my 85 hot air ticking time bomb to lancaster to see what she runs today.

Anyone else going? Season is almost over....