Any one running a 6870 precision turbo on a stage 2

I understand budgets as these cars have their hand in your wallet all the time, that said the 6870 really acts like a normally aspirated car instant explosive power. I ran 28psi at the track last November and got a 9.4 @ 146, just a great all around turbo. Good luck with your combo.

What convertor are you using? I plan on calling dusty bradford and having him spec me a unit, but I just wanna get an idea of what kind you're running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What convertor are you using? I plan on calling dusty bradford and having him spec me a unit, but I just wanna get an idea of what kind you're running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a PTC 9.5" spec by Dusty, you cannot go wrong with him

I understand budgets as these cars have their hand in your wallet all the time, that said the 6870 really acts like a normally aspirated car instant explosive power. I ran 28psi at the track last November and got a 9.4 @ 146, just a great all around turbo. Good luck with your combo.
Thanks! Your combo rocks too. 146 mph is Wow! Yeah, I'm worried about the 'domino effect'. Being 99% street and 1% strip, I plan on keeping the 2004R, stock rear etc. That power level needs a TH400, new rear, cage etc. I lost my good paying job a couple of years ago, so the combo will mainly stay where it's at.

Thanks! Your combo rocks too. 146 mph is Wow! Yeah, I'm worried about the 'domino effect'. Being 99% street and 1% strip, I plan on keeping the 2004R, stock rear etc. That power level needs a TH400, new rear, cage etc. I lost my good paying job a couple of years ago, so the combo will mainly stay where it's at.

Lonnie built me a kick ass 200R4 however it could not take the continued pounding. I talked with him and he built me a TH400 and i have not looked back,
. The 200R4 will keep your frustrated with alot of downtime especially with the torque and kicking it down on the fly. I built my car for the street to release my stress, i take it out and come back with a smile on my face as it pushes my head into the headrest.
Cheers