Any TR's around Richmond Va.

:cool: Red you need to take a ride down the "pike" in Richmond on a sat. night, think you could make some easy$$$$$!

Originally posted by NEARING
:cool: Red you need to take a ride down the "pike" in Richmond on a sat. night, think you could make some easy$$$$$!

thats the plan...:D

i gotta get the car where it will half way hook on the street before trying for big money...im trying it out against some 10 second mustangs down this way...i can come out easy on it like i did at the track and it runs in high gear and when they stab it and spin they done lost the et difference between us..;)

i just bought a 87 WE4 car and towed it home today...its got a few goodies that are going to be put on my ttype that should help it out...main thing is i still have a 2 7/8 hooker d/p and 2 1/2 duels with turbo mufflers but the car i just bought has a 3" atr external d/p and 3" single shot exaust with pitbull muffler which should help mine breath a lil better..:cool: .. more mph..:eek:

im thinking i can get the car to trap 130 with the mild heads on it then i'll either go fully ported or some GN1's and set it on fire thru the traps..:)

next time i get ready to go make a pass or 2 i'll post it on here so maby some of you richmond way guys can come out too.

talk at ya later....RED