Anyone near Shenandoah that can install a fuel pump and hotwire kit?

6LE Designs

I bought a Grand National from the area that was supposed to be running but the fuel pump died. My friend Steve (PSU 98) made the transaction and picked it up for me. Found out the fuel pump was dead as he was there so I had to change the status with the shipping company from operable to inoperable...

Well, over a MONTH later I still can't get someone to ship it (I finally got the original cancelled and have a new company on it as of two days ago but at this point I want to explore other options so Steve doesn't keep having to deal with this thing).

I have a new Racetronix pump I can mail out (was going to do it when it got here) but IDEALLY I'm looking for a shop that can pick it up, install it, and hold it for a week or so until a shipper picks it up (it will be quick if the car is operable)... or whatever lesser version of all that is available. Just need to get some movement on this thing lol.

The car is in Shenandoah PA right now... Thanks for any help!

Everyone I know is on the west side of PA. There are some Philly guys that work on these cars. Don't know any names off the top of my head.

Jim Dunn at Buick Turbo Performance will have the car soon. Even hooked us up with DelCo Towing for transport to his shop. Jim, I'll keep you in mind for any future work on my GN!