April 6 Dyno Session

TurboTTypeWE4

ATR Turbo Buick
Hi Folks
Since the dyno session was such a great hit last year. I set up another Buick Dyno Session with Nick Finnen of ATR Motorsports in Joliet, IL formly Anderson Motorsports. April 6, 2002, the pulls will start at 8 in the morning and will go all day. Approx. times are every 20 to 30 minutes. Please e-mail me at turbottypewe4@aol.com for setting up a time. We will be trying to get as many cars done as possible. It is $50 for two pulls and then if you need further assistance in tuning talk to Nick or Al. I have it setup for a Special Discount Club Price. Please forward this on to anyone else that you think will be interested in coming.

Alittle on what goes on with the dyno. Nick straps the car down via 2 in front and 2 in back. Tires are on two separate rollers. He has a fan blowing on the engine the whole time. With dynamic testing and graphing capability highlight problems in an easy to interpret manner. Electrical, fuel, clutch or convertor slippage and drive train problems are determined quickly.

Some of you might be interested on what the max HP limit and who will drive the car? The max HP limit for the dyno is 1500 at the REAR wheels and either Nick or whoever you want to drive the car can.

The last dyno session top HP at the rear was 466.6 with an 87 T Type and 349.8 in a 70 GS Lets beat these!! Lets show Nick and Al how the Buick people stick together.

ATR Motorsport
550 N. Chicago St
Joliet, IL 60432
815-726-7866

For further information or to set up a time e-mail me at TurboTTypeWE4@aol.com

Dyno Day

Hi Scott you could put me down for 1 car so far I'm picking up my heads today.

Steve:D

Dyno day

Hey Scott if I only knew? But I know mine should step up with the mods. Freshened heads a cam with full lobes. But not sure how the fuel system is in the GN and if the trans will hold up? I'm talking about the one that came in the GN. Not the one in my T. Plus I have to adjust the pinion angle. And this weather stinks!!! Hope its a good turnout. Save a spot for me . I'll e-mail you closer to the day to let you know how it's looking. Plus I'll probably post some pictures of mods.

Steve:D

Hi Folks

This as just a reminder. One week from tomorrow Saturday, April 6 will be our 3rd Dyno Session as a club. As of right now 18 for sure sign ups and a few that are not sure. Please get your name on the list as quickly as possible as time slots are filling up. Also you will probably want to bring a chair with.

Since the dyno session was such a great hit last year. I set up another Buick Dyno Session with Al Thompson and Nick Finnen of ATR Motorsports in Joliet, IL formly Anderson Motorsports. April 6, 2002, the pulls will start at 8 in the morning and will go all day. Approx. times are every 20 to 30 minutes. Please e-mail me at turbottypewe4@aol.com for setting up a time. We will be trying to get as many cars done as possible. It is $50 for two pulls and then if you need further assistance in tuning talk to Al or Nick. I have it setup for a Special Discount Club Price. Please forward this on to anyone else that you think will be interested in coming. Will Also accept none Buick cars.

Alittle on what goes on with the dyno. ATR straps the car down via 2 in front and 2 in back. Tires are on two separate rollers. A fan blowing on the engine the whole time. With dynamic testing and graphing capability highlight problems in an easy to interpret manner. Electrical, fuel, clutch or convertor slippage and drive train problems are determined quickly.

Some of you might be interested on what the max HP limit and who will drive the car? The max HP limit for the dyno is 1500 at the REAR wheels and either Nick or whoever you want to drive the car can on the dyno.

The last dyno session top HP at the rear was 466.6 with an 87 T Type and 349.8 in a 70 GS Lets beat these!! Lets show Nick and Al how the Buick people stick together.

ATR Motorsport
550 N. Chicago St
Joliet, IL 60432
815-726-7866

For further information or to set up a time e-mail me at TurboTTypeWE4@aol.com Also Al, Nick, and I have talked it over and we will be holding "King of Horsepower" type dyno sessions for the clubs. We will be doing more clubs. Buick, Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Vette, Chevelle, Mustang, G-Bodys, and so on. Out of each club they will have their sponsor / top dog and then each club will then be posted against each other to see who has the fastest car. This will basically give bragging rights of highest HP car/club. We are not to sure on break down of categories yet. If you would like to offer any suggestions on this please let me know.

This is another reason to get the Buick Club up and going.

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone that came to the meeting / dyno session. This was our best turn out for the amount of people and the amount of cars. Everyone I hope was very happy and very excited with what the cars could do.

I will be having another meeting after talking with Al last night. The expression on his face when it was over was something to remember. "Now that was dyno session" "Is the club always that close when going places" Those are a few things that were said.

Again thank you from ATR and myself for the great day that we had.