Arkansas /MO / Tulsa GN People In The House

Hello

I am from LR area and down there quite a bit on weekends I still have a place in Conway but live in the Fayettiville area during the week.

I have not seen many GNs in Arkansas and would like to form a group of fellow GN owners

I am also an Hot Air GN owner so I may reach out to you on some feedback on potential upgrades at some point.

I haven't seen many GN's either..but I hear there are some lurking around..it would be nice to get a group together. I'm involved in a couple car clubs (pending membership) the Arkansas Street Machines and CAMS..can't remember their websites but u can google them. :cool:

I won't be much help on the hot air stuff..I do have a '85 but it's got a '87 engine/trans (intercooled)..but I'm sure there are some things that are on both.

Rick

Rick

I have also been toying with the idea of converting mine to intercooled. Just not sure if I am going to buy the intercooled kit or try the conversion method. Did you convert yours yourself?

Darren

No..I bought it already converted...however..there are some threads on here of the conversion the original owner posted..I'll try and dig em up for ya.
I've driven some fast cars but this one takes the cake...when I drove it for the first time it scared the s*it out of me..LMAO!