~~~ attention~~ attention

ttaowner

i just found out about this!i'm probably gonna go

Northeast GS/GN Club Spring Meeting March 21st
March 21, 2010 will be our annual Spring Meeting at the usual place, Auto Center @ Reader’s Digest, which technically is now called Chappaqua Crossing since Reader’s Digest claimed bankruptcy, but that is another story in and of itself. The Meeting will begin around noon and run till whenever all for the cost of $10 per person to cover food & beverage. You must contact me in one form or another to let me know how many people you are coming with. Call the club line (845) 528-GSGN, email johncsordas@optonline.net or PM on one of the message boards. I don’t want to be short on food so please respond.

Please bring your Buicks and if you want to do something on your car after the meeting please let me know before hand so I can make sure we can be prepared for our little project. I know Mike Pesarchick will be there signing your Hemmings Muscle Machine Magazine with his article in it from this past 20th Buick Performance Weekend with Musclepaloza at E-town as well ( way to go Mike). We will also be discussing the GS Nats, our new meet at Lebanon Dragway on June19th, the BPG Nats, Buick Performance Weekend and the East Coast Regionals. We will also be holding our annual elections so please attend and voice your opinions by nominating and voting for some new blood please!

For those that need an address for the Spring Meet it is 480 Bedford Rd. (Rt. 117) Chappaqua, NY 10514 exit 33 off the Saw Mill Pkwy. My cell (914) 447-6068 if you need further assistance. Please follow posted speed limits on the grounds and remember I have to answer for all your actions on the property. Again please RSVP ASAP. John

not sure i never been? i believe i heard 60 but that is only what i think i heard:confused: