Autorama winner stolen!!

gnturboray

Why me??
Frank Llano's 1987 2003 Autorama winning 87 GN was stolen out of his locked garage last evening. The license plate is (TX. 87GN) stolen from his residence in Dallas. Any help would be appreciated. Go to http://www.lspbc.org/ and look under autorama pics in the image bank. :(

Dang thats awful that was a gorgeous car. I keep getting more and more paranoid about getting mine stolen. I hope they find it intact and all. Wasn't that car for sale?

That's why mine is just a driver. Looks crappy next to everything else at the nats but at least I know no one would want to steal it.

Oh man......say it ain't so!:mad:

Man that is terrible. Franks a good guy, sure hope he finds it. Beautiful car too.:(

Originally posted by Warped
That's why mine is just a driver. Looks crappy next to everything else at the nats but at least I know no one would want to steal it.

Don't be so sure if it's a TR be careful they will steal em, more and more kids are learning what they are!

I keep my GN and GS locked up in the garage and I still worry about them when I'm away.

Take every precaution even if it is a daily driver.

Take care. :)

F@ckin' maggots

My car does not look to nice either but some maggots broke in to it - caused some damage, tried to steel it but I disconnect so much stuff when I park it - they aint gettin' away with it!

Thats unbelievable! I guess it proves that if they want it bad enough, they can get it.:( My wife wants me to store mine at her dads' house, this is just more ammo not to.

More and More desirable cars, NOT just TR's are stolen simply from the Maggots taking down your License Plate number at car shows, at the track, etc., and going to your house and Grabbing it!! They simply get a police buddy or whomever to run the plate & get the address!!

I ALWAYS REMOVE my tag at Shows & ESPECIALLY the track!!!

Just an FYI