BAER 12" Sport Front Brakes - VGC

T-CHRGD

I have a set of Baer Sport 12" front brakes. Big aluminum PBR twin piston calipers, plain rotors, on modified stock spindles. They are about 12 yrs. old, but these brakes are in great shape. Actually, pretty low miles, well over 50% pad left. Bolt on and go. I would recommend new DOT brake hoses.
Asking $650 plus shipping. These are pretty heavy, with the spindles.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1382837253.617855.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1382837284.970823.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1382837308.039654.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1382837345.961570.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I should note, these require 16" wheels, and move the wheel out about 3/8".

I'm interested. About how many miles on the set up? Would a stock replacement steel braided hose work? Do you have part numbers for the calipers or the rotors if they ever need to be replaced down the road? I'm about an hour drive from you so no shipping worries :)

I'm interested. About how many miles on the set up? Would a stock replacement steel braided hose work? Do you have part numbers for the calipers or the rotors if they ever need to be replaced down the road? I'm about an hour drive from you so no shipping worries :)

They have less than 15k miles on them (at least 75-80% pads left).
Stock steel braid hoses should work. The original braided stainless hoses are still on them to compare.
As for part numbers, you would need to check with Baer ( Rick - WhiteT on this board).