Barbeque still happening tomorrow:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I just spoke with Bob and he said that he is still scheduling the event for tomorrow as previously planned. So, unless it is raining/snowing tomorrow morning it is still scheduled. Might want to bring a sweater/jacket just in case. Should be a good turnout. Looking forward to seeing everybody there. Where's Kevin & nailheadpowered hiding? Gentlemen, start your motors?

Gary I have been extremely busy, and it ended up that I do have to go to work tommorow.....I get off at 2 or maybe earlier....what time do you guys plan on this going on till? I still really want to go, please let me know so I can try and figure it out tommorow.

GNguy said:
Gary I have been extremely busy, and it ended up that I do have to go to work tommorow.....I get off at 2 or maybe earlier....what time do you guys plan on this going on till? I still really want to go, please let me know so I can try and figure it out tommorow.
--------------------------------------
I think that it was originally discussed that it might take place from about 11 or so till ablut 2 or 3, or so, but now I think that it has been reset for the food to arrive at about 12 or so, so my guess is that it will still be going on for a while. Sorry that you had to work. It would probably be worth your while to drop by when you get off of work and check it out. Unless you end up in hell with the rest of us, you may never get a chance to see and check out this many turbo Buicks in one spot. Besides that, we need somebody's car to use as a Pinata. Just kidding, dude, looking forward to seeing you & your turbo Buick there.