Best car photos.......(photogenic)

afc6af7d8a6e8fbc8b31310ab6f3e975.jpg
dd36023303f6d4844df590c9f7a1e9e9.jpg
top pic 86,bott pic 85.love them T's

Last edited:
Wow! That's yellow!

I had a bright yellow car once.

I racked up more tickets with that car than all the others.

Very, very nice Malibu ! There are multiple reasons why I love your car. I always appreciate the hard work and craftsmanship it takes to create something different and unique. Love looking at rides like yours at cruise in's. You take a plain Jane Malibu and morph it into what I'm sure is a sweet beast of a ride.
Awesome color too! You ought to name that car . Something like " Killer Canary" or "Tweety Bird" , or "Bad Banana".....

IthinkI'vehadwaytoomuchcoffeethismorning.......

Last edited:
Considering painting the bumpers black when I have them off replacing the the strips. Also just bought new hood/trunk emblems that I am going to paint black to finish the blackout look. Any opinions on how the bumpers would look black?

Considering painting the bumpers black when I have them off replacing the the strips. Also just bought new hood/trunk emblems that I am going to paint black to finish the blackout look. Any opinions on how the bumpers would look black?
Look into a paint called black chrome.Id like to do my bumpers that way.

@BuckeyeTroop

Here's a pic of my daily driver I had for over 7 years until I sold it 2 weeks ago. I am a big fan of the blacked out look.

But....... just that little chrome on your bumpers that flows with the lip of your wheels just looks right to me.

2fbd8384ec7b4ec788d94cea9f8a3c79.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@BuckeyeTroop

Here's a pic of my daily driver I had for over 7 years until I sold it 2 weeks ago. I am a big fan of the blacked out look.

But....... just that little chrome on your bumpers that flows with the lip of your wheels just looks right to me.

2fbd8384ec7b4ec788d94cea9f8a3c79.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nice. I agree about the wheels now that you mention it. Might just stick with doing the emblems.