Best fuel pump available?

robertf

Whats the latest/greatest on the market today for street use? Currently running a Walbro. No issues but has several years on her. New alky pump coming so want to refresh fuel pump as well. Thanks guys.

What did you get and from who?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

DW300 here. Very quite and supports allot of HP! My friend has been 10.60 on a single dw300 on E85! USA made

DeatschWerks has a better no hassles warranty.
I will never use another Walbro product after the failure fiasco some years back.

About how much flywheel HP will the DW300 support at our typical pump-gas use range of 13.5 volts and 70(approx) psi ?

Can one of you guys running the DW300, tell me if it's necessary to modify the return fuel line with a larger one to keep the fuel pressure down at idle? Where there any mods needed in your install or was it just drop in and go?

Last edited:
Each car is different. Some need a better return as others do not

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Can one of you guys running the DW300, tell me if it's necessary to modify the return fuel line with a larger one to keep the fuel pressure down at idle? Where there any mods needed in your install or was it just drop in and go?
Mine has been doing fine at idle, no mods to the pump, I had already cut off the nipple ends of the steel factory fuel lines in the tank area a long time ago IIRC, seems like there was a restriction there, that was 20+ years ago, but seems like both source and return line were trimmed.

How does the Aeromotive stuff stack up? I see them used in many other types of builds today.