Beware Of World of Motorworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I judge you by the un professional way you talk to people on this forum I read all you have said and I am going off what you!!! posted . I don't believe the story where you said you handed him the $5,500 cash you said with out a recipt. I call bs.
it was on one of my credit cards and the detectives have copies so you dont have to believe ..and i dont need you too ..

There is a difference between cash and credit card in my book.
COME ON MAN .. what difference does it make to you how i payed him .. he still got the money no matter what ..simple .next time you see him ask him about the tool box with the master set of tools i traded ..it was valued at $1300.00 .. i gave it to him for $400.00 because it was for his son and i seen how much his son liked them .. like i said you dont have the truth and i am a good person trying and willing to share ..

COME ON MAN .. what difference does it make to you how i payed him .. he still got the money no matter what ..simple .next time you see him ask him about the tool box with the master set of tools i traded ..it was valued at $1300.00 .. i gave it to him for $400.00 because it was for his son and i seen how much his son liked them .. like i said you dont have the truth and i am a good person trying and willing to share ..
Now like you said in this post I don't have the truth and you are a good person. The only truth I have is what you posted. Unless there is something between the lines. If you are such a good person. I think we could get somebody on this board Shane, or somebody that both parties you and womw. to review what both of you have and try to resolve this like gentlemen. Like credit card receipt's with pertinent info left off. Example Card numbers and billing address. And I have a hard time believing that a GNX rear suspension was promised for what was being paid over the cost of parts you said in your total bill. To the person who did the labor. $2500 suspension:rolleyes:. But thats just my opinion.

Now like you said in this post I don't have the truth and you are a good person. The only truth I have is what you posted. Unless there is something between the lines. If you are such a good person. I think we could get somebody on this board Shane, or somebody that both parties you and womw. to review what both of you have and try to resolve this like gentlemen. Like credit card receipt's with pertinent info left off. Example Card numbers and billing address. And I have a hard time believing that a GNX rear suspension was promised for what was being paid over the cost of parts you said in your total bill. To the person who did the labor. $2500 suspension:rolleyes:. But thats just my opinion.
YOUR RIGHT ..THATS JUST YOUR OPINION.. threeturbos was never promised a gnx suspention .. he was promised that his part of the labor would be taken off the total for his gnx suspention .. at first the labor to him was $600.00 .. but after being jerked around by the owner of Womw the owner promised to double it to $1200.00 but never came thru .. so me being me ..and feeling bad that the guy that fabbed my car got screwed .. i paid for his threeturbos gnx suspention from another member here that knows the truth .. so go back to coach and tell him he left out a bunch of stuff when he spoke to detectives .. but i filled in the blanks .. i used an accounting service to do my transactions with the owner of WOMW so i had all the doc's needed and video of him loading all my stuff up ..so once again your being feed a line of crap ..

now it's an accounting service interesting.
yes an accounting service .. corporate cards and what not are tracked by my accounting service .. very common .. he should know this already . should not be a shock to him ..he stole the money from my company ..not me personaly . understand ?

Why are you using company credit cards for your personal use. Doe's the IRS know this. And how would he have your company credit card info unless you gave it to him. Hmmm

yes an accounting service .. corporate cards and what not are tracked by my accounting service .. very common .. he should know this already . should not be a shock to him ..he stole the money from my company ..not me personaly . understand ?

Why are you using company credit cards for your personal use. Doe's the IRS know this. And how would he have your company credit card info unless you gave it to him. Hmmm
all my cars are owned by my company and i use company money on my company cars at will .. one of my perks .i own the company .. the credit card he took the money off of i used in 2010 to buy a total of $55.00 dollars worth of stuff from him.. so yes i did give it to him ... but then again why did he hold on to it ? then charge $1500.00 dollars on it over a year later .. hhmmmmmm . and yes the I.R.S are well aware of how i spend my company money and they get a fair share of it.. remember i use an accounting service .. but on the other hand if you were to do a google search you would find some very interesting tax facts on our friend ..you've meet threeturbos .. do you think he would screw anyone over .. i sure dont .. remember he was also a victim in my dealing with WOMW .. i have no reason to lie to you about any of this .. i have more money then i could ever spend and have given so much to so many people ive lost count ..you will not find one sour note when you do a google search on me ..this was not started by me .. i felt and did walk away in november 2011 looking at this as a life lesson .. live & learn .. but then almost six months later GUESS WHAT i got a call from my accounting service telling me some one from batavia il took $1500.00 dollars from one of my corporate cards .. so here we are .ive spent the money to fix his dash which he did not supply a boost gauge for and replaced the defective speedo at a cost of $450.00 more dollars.. and the $2500.00 for a gnx suspention .so i think im ready to say enough's enough and go after this on principle .. it's not like i need the money .. like someone i know ..

your missing something else .. if threeturbos was not payed and the reason was i didnt pay .. then why has'nt the owner of WOMW contacted him to pay him .. if that money was to pay him and all .. let me guess he owes money too .. instead he got a text message demanding he remove the gnx suspention i bought for him and return it for his part of my money .. what a joke ..like i said you are still not being told the truth and it seems that he has you so snowed i would never be able to relay how truly crooked he is to you .. so good luck to you and i WOULD NOT use a credit card to buy parts from WOMW ..

I am only talking on what happened between you and womw. You did not settle up your bill. It was not up to you to pay for their understanding. If you paid your bill when you picked up your car then maybe him and three turbos could have worked on finishing their arrangement. And I read three turbos comments also. I can understand some of his frustration but while they were doing your suspension there was stuff going on with some of the stuff to put it together. With the project. And I think you knew of some of it like bushings and hardware. Since it was in the early stages of being done it took more time. It's hard to put the blame on somebody if you want the early stuff when it first comes out.

your missing something else .. if threeturbos was not payed and the reason was i didnt pay .. then why has'nt the owner of WOMW contacted him to pay him .. if that money was to pay him and all .. let me guess he owes money too .. instead he got a text message demanding he remove the gnx suspention i bought for him and return it for his part of my money .. what a joke ..like i said you are still not being told the truth and it seems that he has you so snowed i would never be able to relay how truly crooked he is to you .. so good luck to you and i WOULD NOT use a credit card to buy parts from WOMW ..
If you didn't pay and you such a stand up person which sounds like theft of service. Then how do you expect him to pay and you bash him for not settling with three turbos. Really classy.

I am only talking on what happened between you and womw. You did not settle up your bill. It was not up to you to pay for their understanding. If you paid your bill when you picked up your car then maybe him and three turbos could have worked on finishing their arrangement. And I read three turbos comments also. I can understand some of his frustration but while they were doing your suspension there was stuff going on with some of the stuff to put it together. With the project. And I think you knew of some of it like bushings and hardware. Since it was in the early stages of being done it took more time. It's hard to put the blame on somebody if you want the early stuff when it first comes out.
ok once again your not being told the truth and the fact that you know this tells me your being coached .. my bill was $6700.00 i have well over ten grand into this mess .. my bill was more then settled with him and he know's it ..so im gonna try this ... tell him to check his records again and he will find one was a check and the other was a credit card transaction he has not accounted for .. then he owes me my money & has to pay threeturbos .. if he is a stand up guy this will happen ..threeturbos should of been payed regardless.. i run a chain of shops and if the customers dont pay i still pay my employees .. i think thats why they are called employees ...also if he's willing to admit what happened in public on this forum THE TRUTH.. im willing to give up a let him have the $1500.00 .. i think thats more then fair ..not that i owe him one red cent .

yep cost me $450.00 dollars and well worth it .. i had to buy it because the one i got from WOMW failed and the owner told me that he would ship one out on monday .. then i never heard back from him asking where's the speedo i have my car apart .. so i went looking and bought one and still never heard from the owner again till i contacted him about the money being taken .. like i said its not about the money .

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/wanted.348570/ you found the gauge. Did you notice the posts of somebody trying to help you. I don't know if you guys could word this out between you's. But it looks bad for us as a group tearing at each other instead of trying to mend things or find a solution to it.
if your talking about me and TY we give each other a hard time as much as we can .. lol ..most know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.