Beware Of World of Motorworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep insinuating about being coached? Then why don't you allow somebody like Shane or John try to work between you two to get this resolved instead of all this drama. I know both you and me have better things to be spending our time doing. Like spending time with our wifes for mothers day and our children. Hope you guys can work all this out.

Why do you keep insinuating about being coached? Then why don't you allow somebody like Shane or John try to work between you two to get this resolved instead of all this drama. I know both you and me have better things to be spending our time doing. Like spending time with our wifes for mothers day and our children. Hope you guys can work all this out.
i agree ..thats what i dont understand .. what do you have to do with it ? you kept poking so i kept answering ..i cant help your not hearing what you want to but it is what it is .. i have made it very plain .. i have his phone number he has mine ..he knows what he did was wrong and when i talk to him he give's me his side show carny act .. im beyond it ..just fess up and lets move on is my take .. seeing threeturbos get payed will be enough & the gnx suspention becomes a gift .god bless happy mothers day ..

No on that post I was trying to help you locate a gauge.
the one i found at the jaguar dealer was not as pictured in thier add it came white & white ..i finaly found one from turbocronk for i think $150.00 .. i still have the other one if you need it .. i have no use for it .. it looks just like a gnx boost gauge except for being all white..

What I have to do with it is I have this addiction called Turbo Buick :confused:. We spend money on them like it grows on trees. The only problem is our community keeps dwindling and is so fragile. All to often. I keep seeing posts that I feel could be avoided if a little time was allowed but I understand not too much because of claim filing constraints. I watch on some of this stuff that happens to him Paul at womw. Like when he repeatedly was beat like a dog over the GNX dash. And I heard he was in the hospital over his diabetes, he don't barely come on this site. And no one was able to reach him for a while. I feel proud both Richard and John Spina both came to his defense on the dash. I assume that by you being at his shop know he owned more than one GNX and Believe me Richard Clark owns and knows more about them than anybody on this board. And some people I feel are very handy with buicks were both having a difficult time, and was happy to see Russ come up with instructions on how to do it. . And as you pry know Paul is almost a one man show. He built it to ASC specs which weren't too great but he invested his money and time trying it. And as many of us know it's pry not a great investment if you are trying to get rich making and selling Buick parts. And BTW I try and go to bat for most venders on here. Believe me we need them all if we want our hobby to continue. And many of the of these venders are great people because I pry have met most of them at one time or another. :) And pry purchased from most. And as far as credit cards go my bank had to change one of my accounts. Possibly a inside breach and for saftey on my acct. This was from a few years back and a major corp. Almost past my bed time.

i have used a majority of the vendors here at tb.com .. never one problem .. dennis,pete,lonnie , dusty,brian,jason,patrick ,have all been top notch .. and i would buy from them again .. WOMW not !

What I have to do with it is I have this addiction called Turbo Buick :confused:. We spend money on them like it grows on trees. The only problem is our community keeps dwindling and is so fragile. All to often. I keep seeing posts that I feel could be avoided if a little time was allowed but I understand not too much because of claim filing constraints. I watch on some of this stuff that happens to him Paul at womw. Like when he repeatedly was beat like a dog over the GNX dash. And I heard he was in the hospital over his diabetes, he don't barely come on this site. And no one was able to reach him for a while. I feel proud both Richard and John Spina both came to his defense on the dash. I assume that by you being at his shop know he owned more than one GNX and Believe me Richard Clark owns and knows more about them than anybody on this board. And some people I feel are very handy with buicks were both having a difficult time, and was happy to see Russ come up with instructions on how to do it. . And as you pry know Paul is almost a one man show. He built it to ASC specs which weren't too great but he invested his money and time trying it. And as many of us know it's pry not a great investment if you are trying to get rich making and selling Buick parts. And BTW I try and go to bat for most venders on here. Believe me we need them all if we want our hobby to continue. And many of the of these venders are great people because I pry have met most of them at one time or another. :) And pry purchased from most. And as far as credit cards go my bank had to change one of my accounts. Possibly a inside breach and for saftey on my acct. This was from a few years back and a major corp. Almost past my bed time.
i would have to say ive only one problem with his dash and with a little research he could fix it easy .. so i will help .. when asc was puting this dash together they had some problems with speedo bounce at some speed levels .. this was back in 86-87 when stewart warner was still building a decent set of gauges .. the gauges now are mostly plastic junk on the inside ..so the harsh angle of the speedo cable entering the fire wall and feeding the speedo tears up the plastic gears and it starts to buzz .. and i mean mind numbing buzz .. so i got a speedo from 1990 a nice solid one and still had bounce. i moved the speedo cable up the fire wall and the problem went away .. this is the same thing asc did to fix the problem they had in short .. i think this was just a tech note on the line and was never transfered to paper instructions .. x-ray would know for sure .. i read some of his posts and found it ..thanks x-ray.

Group, I hope this gets resolved soon and that everyone enjoys a nice Mother's Day.
I don't believe this issue is beyond resolution and I am hoping that for the community and all involved that progress is being made.
Thanks for the kind words XXQUICK6XX.

I have to say that I have dealt with Paul from WOMW and did not have a good experience. He told me that I was happy to have dealt with him but that was far from the truth. Since I purchased my GN from him I have had the transmission, turbo and engine rebuilt for over $7000. I have to have to replace the computer and the dash doesn't work. Not the turbo gauge, oil gauge not the speedo (been like that since day !), The temp gauge goes to over 220 degrees and you tap on the dash, it goes down to 180. As Riff Raff stated, deal with him on a level of buying a service from him and you will walk away unhappy. As for the people that have been satisfied with him, you caught him on an off day. I live in the Chicago area and mention of his name makes people scream. When I mention that I bought my GN from Word of Motor Werks to other GN owners they, all give me a grimace. I was witness to this on the day after I bought my car. Since then, I have had the mind set of "Lesson learned". Any supporters of his can tell me I'm wrong but I won't waste my time like Riff Raff going back and forth arguing with you. This is just to support the naysayers of WOMW.

PAUL CASTELBUONO WAS INDICTED ON MARCH 12TH IN KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS ON MULTIPLE CHARGES OF CREDIT CARD FRAUD . SEE TOPCAT IT WASNT A WASTE OF TIME . HE HAS BEEN THE TIP OF MY SPEAR FOR A YEAR . STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE LION'S MOUTH , YOUR BOUND TO GET EAT'EN . I WARNED YOU PAUL .TIME TO PAY UP ! THE I.R.S. IS NEXT IN LINE. GOOD LUCK .

Paul I am so tired of your B/S you should worry about the IRS with all your oil change shop scams!! Paid me for Your GNX suspension with company check and wrote shop supplies on it Humm!!
This is coming from the same guy that stagged all his shop supplies and tools being stolen to defraud his insurance company!!

hey paul , where were you the night my shop got robbed ? the only reason i ask , whoever did it took my credit card machine .:D i never claimed it against insurance. i chose to close it and lick my wounds rather then raise my premiums . now it has been sold legally. :Dthe I.R.S. loves me cause they get a chitload of money from me .:D did you ever pay three turbos ? how's the protective order working for ya . that must suck with a newborn and all . it's not too late to change your way's .YOU JUST HAVE TOO WANT TOO ! your a sick man paul . I HOPE YOU GET HELP . i will pray for you . :D

Yes there is a INDITMENT but I will post all the facts once the case is dismissed in the meantime if you want the best in quality and price for parts visit worldofmotorworks.com
now your a spammer too . are you on the turbobuick.com vendor list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.