BG 2015 pics, vids

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
I know that someone has the video, cuz I saw it. Please post up Richie from TSM carrying the wheels almost to the 330". Some good stuff happened today.

Note: I had to stay up until 2:30 AM to post this because the internet here is so slow.
If you look at my pictures, you owe me a beer.:D

Turn away now or pay. I like imports...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chance.:stop:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea! I'm half asleep. Can you tell.:wacky:

Steve bringing JD to the line.

Don Cruz getting a little sideways.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like a rematch of last year's TAI final between Bryan (Phoneguy) and JD.

Hope you guys enjoyed. Oh yea! NO skunky beers please.;)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Last edited:
I had a great time. To see it in person is breath taking to say the least. Mike is one hell of a nice guy, gave me his last fun meter right off his shirt(y)

I had a great time. To see it in person is breath taking to say the least. Mike is one hell of a nice guy, gave me his last fun meter right off his shirt(y)

I never liked that fun meter anyways. Ever since I used it to clean out my flip flops, it's smelled a bit funny.:eek: JK

Nice getting to meet you. Like you say. This event is a must see for any Turbo Buick enthusiast. I wore nothing but flip flops and short pants the whole time (even when the temps were in the 40s :D). The weather was perfect and the people were SECOND TO NONE!:)

I've been to a lot of events. This was the best Turbo Buick event I've ever been to. The track was hooking. I counted at least four broken drive shaft/ U-joints, an axle and some scraped rear bumpers.:eek:

And yes! The fun meter was on "MAX".:)

I have a ton more pics and videos. I just need the time do get them down loaded.

Mike B.

I have a crap ton of pictures of the racing. I'll try to upload them to a gallery and share the link. Still 2 hrs from home though and when I get there I'm going to crash lol

I've got a butt load of pics. Here's a few of the highlights.

Nice meeting you Mike...you got the gift for pic taking for sure...memories are a wonderful thing and your pics say it all.
Thanks for making the trip east, hope you keep coming to the events. Fred, TAI....

SpoolFoolDoc.jpg

Here's a shot of SpoolFool2 Mike Barnard signing my Mother-in-law's filler with Phoneguy Bryan.

Kathy got a kick out of your autograph. Thanks!

Nice pics Mike. I can't wait to see the rest and thanks for the 2 inch vacuum hose you gave me at the trailer. It was nice to be able to put faces to names I have seen here.